Cold

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a brief second I considered pouring my coffee on the steering wheel to warm it up enough to hold on to it.

Stumpy

Reaction score
some vehicles have heated steering wheels ie dodge ram laramie it s awesome in the cold mornings you probably can use heat tape and plug into the lighter just kidding :d:d

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-39 right now and wind is -49 20 bucks cash to anyone who could pull start my 07 M8 , :eek:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some vehicles have heated steering wheels ie dodge ram laramie it s awesome in the cold mornings you probably can use heat tape and plug into the lighter just kidding :d:d

Do the newer fords have that option???

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a brief second I considered pouring my coffee on the steering wheel to warm it up enough to hold on to it.

Start it 15 minutes ahead of time and direct your vents to the steering wheel. Go back inside, eat breakfast or do what ever and then your set. Thats what I do with mine.

Big kid 33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a larmie with the heated steering wheel it is great comes on with the heated seats when you remote start
spoiled

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Start it 15 minutes ahead of time and direct your vents to the steering wheel. Go back inside, eat breakfast or do what ever and then your set. Thats what I do with mine.

Really??? Do others know of this ground breaking idea??? After 43 years of living in Alberta I have never thought of that.. Lol

Top Bottom