clutch kit

coldschilling

Reaction score
i have a 2006 kodiak 450 and i have looked on the internet and went to some stores and tried to find if i can get a clutch kit but they dont make them or my atv.. so i was wondering if there was anything else out there that i could use or guide me in the right direction and prove these ppl wrong, becuase i was told i could get one..

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the wife has the same quad and we put a epi in it they had stock at e&s in fort saskatchewan..it really does make a differance as the 26 bearclaws really hook up well on that machine..if you are not paying attention when you have it in reverse you could end up with a lip stand quiet easily.:beer:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the wife has the same quad and we put a epi in it they had stock at e&s in fort saskatchewan..it really does make a differance as the 26 bearclaws really hook up well on that machine..if you are not paying attention when you have it in reverse you could end up with a lip stand quiet easily.:beer:

Did you disable the reverse rev limiter? I did on my wifes Kodiak 400, was tired of not being able to back out when stuck. really easy to do, one wire and can be switched back if need be..... goes as fast in reverse as forward......

coldschilling

Reaction score
well i got that highlifter kit installed on the 450.. but for some reason it seems like i have less power in high gear.. like example.. when i started to load my quad on my deck.. i had it at full throttle and it couldnt make it up it was stuck at half way with no power.. but when i throw it into low gear it climbs up the ramp perfectly.. just curious if others have this kit and how they like it.. i haven't fully tested it out yet just booted around at the farm but it seems kinda sluggish in high.. and for the record i didnt install it either.. got the dealership to do it...

any input would be nice..

Top Bottom