Close to fort St John????

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to be spending a lot of time working this winter in Fort St John, and was wondering what the closest place to ride (mountain riding preffered) would be?? Where and What are they like??:confused::confused:

mudlover

Reaction score
Website
www.quads.ca
Go south of Fort St. John, about 2km's after you pass Farmington on the Hwy, turn right on the Mason road. Follow the Mason until you get to the end which is the Hart Hwy, turn right and go to Chetwynd. Go straight through Chetwynd and follw the Pine Pass until you get to Powder King.

DOONORTH

Reaction score
Powder king has several areas, beaver creek, silver sands, old friend, west mount, calazon. Tumbler ridge area has core lodge, bullmoose, wolverine.
Chetwynd has hassler, sukunka.
If you want to go north, head up to pink mountain, redfern.
Lots of mountain style riding, within the 2-3 hour radius.
Good riding
doonorth

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)I have rode in FSJ for 15yrs. We go into the pinepass snow is good all round sledding. powerline and pipeline also good with powder. It is a drive but it is better than laying around find good guys to go with. Drop me a line.:d

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the way the snow pack is right now I dont think I would be going to far more warm temps today is making things unstable just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom