clearwater area

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need info on sleding near clearwater heading out there between xmas and newyears thanx tim

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Heya

I'll be near by at Canim Lake between xmas and New Years. I'm going to head up to Spanish at least one day. Perhaps we can meet up.

PM me

Cheers

Michelle

outlaw454

Reaction score
we ride up raft all the time ! not so much up spanish ,there is another mountain 15 minutes north of clearwater! wanna go riden drop me a line when you are up here

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
we ride up raft all the time ! not so much up spanish ,there is another mountain 15 minutes north of clearwater! wanna go riden drop me a line when you are up here

If your from 100 mile then how come you ride Raft over Spanish or Timothy? Just wondering? I'll be there over xmas again this year.

outlaw454

Reaction score
we live on the east side of 100 mile and to drive to raft is about an hour drive all pavement to the dropoff!spanish is about the same distance but half the drive is dirt. raft is a nice area and the clearwater snowdrifters upkeep the 2 cabins they have groom the trails on a regular basis.if your in for ridin when you come touch base with me !!

Top Bottom