Cigars?

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you guys huffin' on while camping? Other than all the stoners on here lol. I'm normally a backwoods or Al's kinda guy but looking to try a few new ones.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric is really cheap an makes me smoke his Century Sam's all the time.
I wish he's raise his standards so all of his buddies would enjoy it more....lol
Eeewwwww. LOL

Captain Black reds or Backwoods. Yummers.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Captain Black Golds are my favourite non-Cubans.
Swisher sweets are tasty.
Colts are gross.
If youre a Cuban fan Cohibas are excellent.
Guantanamera cigars are horrible. They taste like soap.

I'm also a big fan of pipe tobacco.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in y smoking days, Backwoods Mild and Natural were a campfire favorite for me. It looks like a 7 year old with Parkinson's roll them, but they sure are tasty little critters.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to really like the hula girl ones I was getting from maui but the last couple batches weren't very good. I have found a new brand that I got in Kauai and Chicago that are called.... ****. I went to look in the humidor to see what they were called and I am out. I know them by sight but that is it. But hey they have been really good!

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the money I just paid for this cohiba it better blow my...whistle. Picked up some monte cristo's, a cohiba and some backwoods. May long here we come haha.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the money I just paid for this cohiba it better blow my...whistle. Picked up some monte cristo's, a cohiba and some backwoods. May long here we come haha.

I have never had a really good cohiba. I think they are overpriced for what you get. BUT I haven't had a bad monte cristo!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Tonight it's a Century Sam .... and it's good.

ude7a2er.jpg

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
A pack of Backwoods runs $15.99 for a pack of five. They use to be $14.95 for a pack of 8 ... Wtf? I've tried the different flavors of Colts, Captain Black, and Swisher Sweets. I tend to burn through them way to fast, lol. For my taste now I enjoy a good Cuban cigar. I've smoked various Cohibas, Montecristo, Romeo Y Juliet, Partagas, and Punch. Out of those I find the Romeo Y Juliet the best and Montecristo next. Yes they are expensive to buy here. But if you enjoy a fine cigar, you get what you pay for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pack of Backwoods runs $15.99 for a pack of five. They use to be $14.95 for a pack of 8 ... Wtf? I've tried the different flavors of Colts, Captain Black, and Swisher Sweets. I tend to burn through them way to fast, lol. For my taste now I enjoy a good Cuban cigar. I've smoked various Cohibas, Montecristo, Romeo Y Juliet, Partagas, and Punch. Out of those I find the Romeo Y Juliet the best and Montecristo next. Yes they are expensive to buy here. But if you enjoy a fine cigar, you get what you pay for.
I thought the monte's might be a little over-hyped so I never picked them up before. Glad I did now. The romeo and juliets sounded kinda corny so I haven't tried them either lol, I might have too now.

rgashkei

Reaction score
A pack of Backwoods runs $15.99 for a pack of five. They use to be $14.95 for a pack of 8 ... Wtf? QUOTE]

I was picking up some sleds in Idaho Falls last year and stopped somewhere on the way home at a gas station that had a room full of cigars. I bought 5 packs of backwoods, a coffee and a sandwich for under $20. Never thought anything of it until I went to buy some here because I really liked them only to find out they are $15 a pack. Wish I could remember where that place was.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased a nice pipe last fall and then just get the tabaco from the smoke shop. Different flavor everytime.

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased a nice pipe last fall and then just get the tabaco from the smoke shop. Different flavor everytime.
I had a welding instructor that smoked a pipe...Said it was because noone could see what was underneath the tobacco haha.

Top Bottom