chicken

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I tend to stay away from chicken take out or take out in general but if i do i like fat burger or burger king. I just remember that once in the news that a person got a chicken sandwich from macdonolds that had an abscess in.

Showtime had a mcdonalds chicken burger with an abcess in it (sickest thing EVER)....less than a few hours later he had full blown food poisoning. It lasted for a few days too. So gross...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they switched to Canola oil from lard for deep frying........ Transfats will kill you but they ARE tasty.......

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Showtime had a mcdonalds chicken burger with an abcess in it (sickest thing EVER)....less than a few hours later he had full blown food poisoning. It lasted for a few days too. So gross...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

WTH I like mcdonalds why'd you have to say that?!?!? Big macs are sooooo good. I don't think you could tell me anything about them to make me stop having them.

I USE to like their chicken burgers not but anymore thanks to someone!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The KFC in Brooks burnt down, the jokes I made to my black friends were endless. Reason it burnt down? They didn't pay to have their grease traps emptied so they just kept filling up until it backed up and a spark lit the whole place up

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, partly because I don't believe half the crap in the video or the way it's spun.

Secondly, if you can't eat what tastes good once in a while what's the point in living? Granted I eat mcdonalds very little now, maybe once a month if that. But I still enjoy it once in a while. I've seen supersize me a million times to, does nothing.....

Last edited:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In our town it might be the grade 7&8 kids cooking being trained by a high schooler!I eat that greasy crap it's like throwing a pig down a pipeline!!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although kfc has gone to crap and tastes like hydraul #56, you gotta give em credit......It was no easy task geneticly engineering birds with no breasts,11 backs and god knows how many mutiple wings & legs......................................

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this is a legit thread... KFC is disgusting. I'd rather just eat the grease out of the bucket and throw in some chicken bone for the crunch and crispyness......

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think they changed oils, went healthy, although they are still a prime source of food poisoning.
I agree, boycotted KFC 12 yrs ago and haven't been back since i was puking black after eating lunch there. They told me it was the mayo they had left on the hot counter all day. They offered me $200.00 in coupons, which I turned down as I walked out the door. Absolutely one of the worst Fast food chains to date...

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although kfc has gone to crap and tastes like hydraul #56, you gotta give em credit......It was no easy task geneticly engineering birds with no breasts,11 backs and god knows how many mutiple wings & legs......................................
Now that there folks, is some FUNNY CHIT.... HA-HA I almost fell outta my chair on this one... Keep up the good work man Too Funny.............:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with KFC???

Everyone needs a good gut pergg once and a while.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well agreeed to all the above, but WTF is up with real chicken!!!??? I bought 6 boneless skinless ckicken breasts yesterday at Sobeys .......$28....Ya $28, there better be gold flakes floating in the bowl when Im done with it!

Top Bottom