chicken

Fullstroke

Reaction score
What has happened to Kentucky fried chicken? I remember in the late seventies the chicken was crispy, and tasted great, now its just a greasy sloppy mess.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
.... Since the Colonel died it went to chit, Cannot remember when the last time was I had some of that crap.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mary browns used to be good too, now its worse than kfc. i have since learned to cook my own food and it tastes way better

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fresh baked skinless chicken breast with some franks and green beans and a half cup of oatmeal or wild rice emmmmmm, HATE dieting down :/

Fullstroke

Reaction score
My wife brought some home the other night not something we normally do but I had a chunk of breast meat, and it was disgusting my dog eats better food than that, and it did say KFC on the box.:chevy:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yeah, KFC has really turned to crap. chicken used to be crispy, big long floppy fries and awesome gravy....now it's all gross. best fried chicken I have had in years was at Doc Brown's in Universal studios. even some of the convenience stores with chicken in the all-day heater is better than KFC now

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think they changed oils, went healthy, although they are still a prime source of food poisoning.

Haven't eaten that crap for 6 years. Last time it was projectile vomiting for a full night and day. I won't go through that again.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me too, a while back i had to take a worker to the hospital, thought he was going to die, never seen vomiting and diarrhea at the same time, and uncontrolable. bad stuff.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went to Mary Browns for chicken last night and I won't be going back there for more. KFC is not the same either. Remember Chicken on The Way

If your coming South next weekend, there is still 1 Chicken on The Way left in Cowtown.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me too, a while back i had to take a worker to the hospital, thought he was going to die, never seen vomiting and diarrhea at the same time, and uncontrolable. bad stuff.

Got that from moxies once for 6 days. Yes you think you are going to die or just hope so! Lost about 30 pounds in that time, I guess that's expected when you can't even keep water in for a week.

It seems to slowly be getting worse but even a few years ago as long as you asked for it to be extra cripsy it was ok.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tend to stay away from chicken take out or take out in general but if i do i like fat burger or burger king. I just remember that once in the news that a person got a chicken sandwich from macdonolds that had an abscess in.

Fullstroke

Reaction score
Puke blah
i tend to stay away from chicken take out or take out in general but if i do i like fat burger or burger king. I just remember that once in the news that a person got a chicken sandwich from macdonolds that had an abscess in.

Top Bottom