Cataract & Etherington ???

Klingon Warrior

Reaction score
No problem Gascan, I am very passionate about the sport, which is why I tend to spout off about the rules and regs, common sense etc. I plan to ride here and in BC as long as I can handle a machine.
Dyslexic, you can do one of a couple of things, best is to print the form off from the Calgary Snowmobile Club website, include your info and snail mail it to us, your membership will be mailed back to you, we actually need your signature, or try sending an email to membership@calgarysnowmobileclub.net
Randall will direct you on what needs to be done.
Don't let the website make you ill, we are about to roll out a new, modern site and bring the 39 year old club into the present !
Klingon Warrior

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my 2 boys are heading out to cataract on sat sure would like to hook up with someone that could give us a tour and give us some tips on powder riding
We are new to riding out there

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was good on boxing day. Not a lot of "powder" riding but the trails were well covered. Could use a groomer in there any time now. Didn't try fording pass but I am sure it would be good to go that way with the amount of snow in other places. Still lots of stumps showing in the cut blocks but pretty good for this time of year. Heading out again on Monday with the family. Probably just stay in the field by the shack. Roast some hotdogs...drink some hot chocolate and let the boys rip it up on the mini z.

Heading to Crowsnest on wednesday...I think. Does anyone know how Atlas is? Taking a couple new riders and I've always liked Atlas for first timers.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went on thursday to etherington....rode till things got very dark.....trails and snow conditions were awesome.....first time there...must say things are very well organized and marked....rode baril loop..raspberry pass and more...did 80kms...

saw one big moose cross right in front of me:eek:.....and also noticed big cat tracks fresh and renewed as I did the baril loop twice.....

packed up at 5:20pm and got home in time for turkey....and a few pints of guinness.....

Top Bottom