Canada Post

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want Canada Post to get off their lazy azzes and go back to work so i can get my freaking parcels!!!!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want Canada Post to get off their lazy azzes and go back to work so i can get my freaking paycheck!!!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
According to "Layton and his followers" we shouldn't disrupt the bargaining process!

I'm thinking, that as long is it doesn't affect the cushy lifestyle of Jack and his dear wife Olivia, it's quite okay for the rank and file to suffer so that the bargaining process can go on and on and on......

Yeah, right.....

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I just renewed my Drivers licence a couple of weeks ago and am supposed to get the "hard copy" im the mail. Hopefully when/if I get pulled over the cop will be understanding about the expired temp. paper licence that I have.:d

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only get bills in the mail, so I'm good! :thumb::d

thats usually all there is for me too

but i caught the car modding bug again and went crazy buying a whole bunch of parts, that i was hoping to install when i get home in 2 weeks

dammit i want to mod my car so bad!!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want Canada Post to get off their lazy azzes and go back to work so i can get my freaking parcels!!!!!
I hear ya....hope my ebay stuff doesn't get lost in some holding warehouse somewhere. golf cart looks so lame without a lift kit and blingy wheels....

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought i heard that they were ordered back to work....... or was that canada airlines?

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought i heard that they were ordered back to work....... or was that canada airlines?

that was Air Canada

i believe it should be illegal for any canadian government institution's employees to ever go on strike.... or be on Lock Out

Last edited:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same difference........ i'm still not getting my mail

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Canada Post not an essential service....because they sure order CN Rail workers back to work quick cause they are classified as essential workers....:confused::confused::confused:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE ARE LOCK LOCKKKK OUT OOUUUTTTT NOT ON STRIKE:nono::realmad::rant:

Anytime I ever had a problem at work, I just quit and found a better job....not make the rest of the country suffer. Boo Hoo to Canada Post workers, you poor over-worked, under-payed people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom