Can they catch up ?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its probably good that your not sharper , saves you from being embarrassed by your dumb comments based on assumptions and distorted propaganda.
boo hoo, Lenny's feelers are hurt! keep lashing out, little man.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
69 mile mountain ride yesterday with a big group 4 poos 3 doos 1 cat.My 14 pro had a bad bog and really pissed me off yesterday.One doo had to come home on the rope a siezed top end .Lucky it was end of day on trail when it happened.**** happens they all have issues.Im not brand loyal I have BRP quads,Pro sleds.You Doo [no pun intended] have too admit that Alberta has a lot of free doolaid being dispensed.BTW the Doo dealer in Kelowna sucks balls all 3 doo riders yesterday don't deal there.I did drop my ill running pro off and said fix it or keep it,M&M is a great dealer.
Teeroy hows that winch holding up?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
69 mile mountain ride yesterday with a big group 4 poos 3 doos 1 cat.My 14 pro had a bad bog and really pissed me off yesterday.One doo had to come home on the rope a siezed top end .Lucky it was end of day on trail when it happened.**** happens they all have issues.Im not brand loyal I have BRP quads,Pro sleds.You Doo [no pun intended] have too admit that Alberta has a lot of free doolaid being dispensed.BTW the Doo dealer in Kelowna sucks balls all 3 doo riders yesterday don't deal there.I did drop my ill running pro off and said fix it or keep it,M&M is a great dealer.
works like a charm, totally happy with it....thanks again!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ridden one and will be again. Beat it Lenny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

So how was it than? I've done a 3" with the 7t and am extremely curious about the T3's performance, especially the 174. When I found out that doo was using the 7t I was puzzled to say the least.

IMO it's time for doo to step up and add more power. If the new poo 800ho has the hp I've been hearing about, and if they do a 3" for 2016 than it may be a very interesting year.

The 3" I've see and rode on the poo seem to work a lot better than the 3" added to a xp/XM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boo hoo, Lenny's feelers are hurt! keep lashing out, little man.

See, Another assumption, you don't have the whack to hurt my feelings buttercup. And I'm giggling at you, not lashing out. Oh and LMAO. Keep beaking though, it's fun watching your little meltdown. LOL a lot.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I welcome you to show it or shut it sir.

Can't be anything I say to Lenny though, because everyone hates him anyways.. LOL

So you follow this up with "fixed it for you Lentard" Like I said Pot,Kettle,Black Lenny is not the only one on here that thinks your a total PUTZ

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What year of doo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See, Another assumption, you don't have the whack to hurt my feelings buttercup. And I'm giggling at you, not lashing out. Oh and LMAO. Keep beaking though, it's fun watching your little meltdown. LOL a lot.
sure looks like you're trying to convince someone you are really having a good time....chin up snookums. just get it all out

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure looks like you're trying to convince someone you are really having a good time....chin up snookums. just get it all out

Well I was, now you're getting boring. You go ahead , have the last word, it'll sorta be like letting the handicapped kid carry the flag at closing ceremonies.
I'm out.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you follow this up with "fixed it for you Lentard" Like I said Pot,Kettle,Black Lenny is not the only one on here that thinks your a total PUTZ

You don't really think that Cuso will understand this do you, way not smart enough to get this.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the DOO group is big on S@M but thats okay.Putting feelings aside and my own opinion i have road with guys on pros that where pissed about how pathetic there sled was compared to mine (in DEEP snow) I didn't think there sleds where that bad but i don't really pay attention cause i am content with what i ride and really the only improvements could be more HP and aftermarket suspension. Maybe Poo out sells skidoo but the fact is your more likely going to get a polaris guy to switch to a skidoo than the other way around.Lenny R if you where so content with your pro you would never even visit the SKIDOO S@M sight.But don't go away cause as ridicules as you are it is entertaining i suppose .

Speaking of ridiculous, Jeesus some of you guys are thick, pay attention, or if you can't, then stop saying $hit you don't know anything about. I don't own or ride a Pro this year. But I do think the Pro has some great qualities, as does the XM as does the Cat. But I'm sure you probably know lots about other things you post about . Hopefully !

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how was it than? I've done a 3" with the 7t and am extremely curious about the T3's performance, especially the 174. When I found out that doo was using the 7t I was puzzled to say the least.

IMO it's time for doo to step up and add more power. If the new poo 800ho has the hp I've been hearing about, and if they do a 3" for 2016 than it may be a very interesting year.

The 3" I've see and rode on the poo seem to work a lot better than the 3" added to a xp/XM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ill answer for ya, theyre nice….first mtn doo ive actually considered. They can climb for days, back out of the throttle in the steep and get back on it….nooo problem. Whats more impressive is the front end, handles better than the 13-14 xm. It has a sea doo feeling cutting thru trenches and hard snow, effortless really

Last edited:

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of ridiculous, Jeesus some of you guys are thick, pay attention, or if you can't, then stop saying $hit you don't know anything about. I don't own or ride a Pro this year. But I do think the Pro has some great qualities, as does the XM as does the Cat. But I'm sure you probably know lots about other things you post about . Hopefully !

Lenny your like a gay man trying to convince a bunch of hetrosexuals that being gay is FUN!!!

Top Bottom