Can/Stinger

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont want to give sledderglen a hard time but my sled has been piped since new!This is my wifes sled thats going in for the can,and Im sure she will make it bark for ya!LOL!Dont worry we will stay off the quiet trails,I do respect the shhh rule but in my opinion it does not apply in the alpine.Just my opinion!
catmando!:rant:

GRD

Reaction score
Let them bark in the alpine... My sled has a can, I only ride in the mountains... It sounds good!

Dont want to give sledderglen a hard time but my sled has been piped since new!This is my wifes sled thats going in for the can,and Im sure she will make it bark for ya!LOL!Dont worry we will stay off the quiet trails,I do respect the shhh rule but in my opinion it does not apply in the alpine.Just my opinion!
catmando!:rant:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Neils Power Pipes

Well I took my wifes sled into Neils Power Pipes and if you need anything done with your pipes or cans on anything that runs I would highly recomend Neil for the job.He is very accomidating,easy to deal with,and his price is very competitive.My wifes mountain cat sounds pretty sweet and I got the can ceramic coated so it looks skarp as well!
Neils Power Pipes
444-7472

catmando!:awesome_dude:

Top Bottom