Can/Stinger

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:confused: Does anyone know who makes cans in the edmonton area,The only place I know of is the sled shed in Revy,Prefer someone here!Tough to find a can for an 2003 600 Mountain Cat.
catmando!:cool:

M

mod900

stinger

hey catmando is there a type of brand you want for the sled.cause i have blackmagic can and pipe sitting in my garage for a 2003 cat .interested let me know.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey catmando is there a type of brand you want for the sled.cause i have blackmagic can and pipe sitting in my garage for a 2003 cat .interested let me know.

Yes I will pm you!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mountain Magic sells MBRP on the North end of edmonton

Thanks but MBRP does not make one for 03 mountain cat!That what I'm told!
catmando!

Craven

Reaction score
Located in the west end around 175th st and 105th ave., builds custom pipes and cans in his shop. I am very happy with his product and service.

Craven

M

motorsportaddiction

Hey if you want something that will work well check out Neils Power Pipes, he is in edmonton. His number is 780-444-7472. I know he is real busy but he may be able to help you out. He builds good stuff that sounds good and it works, not like some other stuff out there.[/I]

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also heard Neils power pipes are good, i tried to locate him when i was looking for a silencer last winter but it was a big secret then, Echo would not give me his address or phone number at that time so i had to buy MBRP(not through Echo), glad to see he's more available now.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help I think I've been pointed in the right direction and may have found a used one,if not Neil will have my business.
catmando!:Cool9:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode with a guy a couple of weeks ago with a 03 ZX 700 summit and a neils can on it. It was very loud but sounded awsome, it was also really small so i imagin that neil could make a bigger one to reduce noise. Also i must say that it looked much nicer than an MBRP.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup Summitric
I hooked up with him on sunday and they just wouldnt work without some tweeking,I actually phoned Neil at Neils pipes and as soon as we get back from valemount I'm dropping the sled off and he is going to put a can on it for me.Will let you know how it goes,seems like a good guy!
catmando!:rant:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good Luck Kitty"can"doo

HOPE HE CAN MAKE SOMETHING FOR YOU "DOGCANTPOLARIS". HOW ARE HIS PRICES?? I HEARD HE WAS VERY BUSY..... 2 TO 3 WEEK BACKLOG?? MIGHT LOOK TO HIM FOR SOME PIPES FOR THE BIG BLUE GIRL!!!:rolleyes:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont think he is that busy,called him on monday,he said to drop off the sled on the following monday and his prices are very reasonable,he does not have a jig for that sled and he said 250.00 and he has too customn build it.I called the sled shed in Revy to price out a thing and he wanted way more plus shipping.
Will let you know how it all works out!
catmando!:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard one of his cans on a 700 Summit this winter. If anyone thinks that cats can't bark I'm sure the Catman will prove ya wrong. That 700 was fuggin' redonkalously nasty soundin'.:yikes:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Gleeennnnnnn!!!!

BE "QUIET" GLEN, AND GO TO THE OTHER THREADS......... I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WANTING TO SAY, BUT KATMAN WILL STILL HAVE THE STOCK EXHAUST IF HE EVER WANT'S TO BANG AROUND HERE.......

KATMAN, BE SURE TO LET US KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT..... PRICE SURE IS GOOD, MIGHT HAVE TO SEE WHAT ONE FOR THE BIG BLUE WOULD COST?:p

Top Bottom