calgary riding areas ?

clayton blair

Reaction score
Hey there I am new to the calgary fourwheeling scene. I was wondering if someone can help me out with places to ride near calgary. close as in on a week day go for a 2 or 3 hr ride after work.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME TO THE SITE... I'LL HAVE A DRINK, WHILE YOU'RE SERVING THEM UP... THANKS. BE SURE TO POST YOUR HOME FLAG/PIN ON THE "MEMBER'S MAP" ON THE FRONT FORUM PAGE, DOWN THE LEFT SIDE........

GRD

Reaction score
Hey there I am new to the calgary fourwheeling scene. I was wondering if someone can help me out with places to ride near calgary. close as in on a week day go for a 2 or 3 hr ride after work.

I think your best bet is McClean Creek, out near Bragg Creek... About 30 mins from the deep south or 30 mins from Westhills...

clayton blair

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, do you know if mcleans creek is open I have read a bunch of stuff saying it is closed for some reason. I was hoping to go this weekend if at all possible

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, do you know if mcleans creek is open I have read a bunch of stuff saying it is closed for some reason. I was hoping to go this weekend if at all possible

Should be open as far as I know
good fun and close to home

moto.racerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OHV riding (on-site)

* Access to the OHV trails within McLean Creek Forest Land Use Zone from the campground is permitted; from December 1 to April 30, OHV use is restricted to tracked snow vehicles & OHVs weighing less than 450 kg (1000 pounds) & having three or more floatation tires; dirt bikes are permitted in McLean Creek Forest Land Use Zone from May 1 to November 30 only.

acidmaxx

Reaction score
Ya mclean creek is open, i was just there on the 22 of march, Really awsome riding right now too

Top Bottom