calgary riders

sheffield

Reaction score
hey im living in calgary and im looking for areas to ride. i do a few types of riding, i have a ktm 525sx for trails, and a kx 250 for jumping/smashing ramps. the only places i can find to ride out here are areas like mclean creek and wiaporous, which are trails. which is fun but i can find any pits or private areas where i can go build some hits and play around. i was wondering if there are any guys out there that know of some sand pits i could go to, or if any guys have some property that they have ramps or natural hits on i could go ride with them. also looking for some people that do either type of ridng that i could ride with, just moved to calgary and most of my buddys are scatered around alberta and its to hard to arrange rides. if your into trails, bush ridnig, single track, pit riding, jumping let me know if u want to ride. thanks nick.

porschev

Reaction score
U should put a post on the Rocky Mountain Dirt Riders forum under the Upcoming Rides and Events if your looking for others to ride with.

Or come out on our Guides Rides every Wed. at McLean Creek. Faster paced group ride on tight single track trails!
(52 in all)

Regards,
Dallas (porschev)
Community Development Director
Guided Rides Coordinator

sheffield

Reaction score
hey thanks for the reply. are those guides rides free, or whats the deal, what time do u guys go, let me know thanks.

cliffclavin

Reaction score
I would also like to meet up with new riders and new places around Calgary. I ride a quad and need to make it in to work on Monday....:)

Buddies are too lazy or too henpecked to get out more than one in a blue moon....

I checked on the Rocky Mountain Dirt Riders forum but did not see too much info.....

Regards,

Top Bottom