Bvj 2010

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time once again! And I was amazed with Keith Urbans performance! Wow no wonder he gets entertainer of the year! I camp right by the main entrance gates and would just sit in my chair at night along the road and people watch! We had quite a few good laughs with many people! I was always thinking I wonder who is a snow and mud member! lol Next year I think we will post a sign! I saw Ron quickly in at the kick-off on thursday but he moves to fast to say hello! lol Didnt get the chance to introduce myself! The boyfriend won a huge tequila liquor basket with the ping-pong ball drop though!
Cant wait to see who headlines next year!:beer:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ron nice to finally meet u. Nice crew you had cooking breakfast Monday morning.
Yes thanks, too bad I looked like a raccoon, I had some severe allergic reaction all weekend that got worse by Sunday. I was at the University Emergency all day today and still waiting at around ten to 4 decided to finally leave with line ups of stretchers and patients down the halls. It was a great weekend though, excellent weather for most of the event. The lemon aid stand was making a killing as well as the beer gardens. I wasn't too pleased when some one climbed up and stole my 6 x 12 Canadian Flag, cut all my lines, and let out my water though. :nono: Wish they would of came back on Sunday though:d So I put up the spare.
I'll post some pics and also here is a I phone recording of the Guinness Book of Records largest Karaoke, not the greatest but you can still hear it.

Attachments

• Memo.mp3
    946.8 KB

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HERE'S A PIC OF THE MAIN BVJ STAGE, AND THE SECOND PIC WAS PRINTED IN THE EDMONTON SUN AND THE HEADLINE WAS BVJ HOTTIES --- MY DAUGHTER IS SECOND FROM THE LEFT:d:d

Attachments

• BVJ.jpg
    BVJ.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 114
  • BVJ COURTNEY.jpg
    BVJ COURTNEY.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 116

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HERE'S A PIC OF THE MAIN BVJ STAGE, AND THE SECOND PIC WAS PRINTED IN THE EDMONTON SUN AND THE HEADLINE WAS BVJ HOTTIES --- MY DAUGHTER IS SECOND FROM THE LEFT:d:d

I gotta go next year for sure, looks like good time. :eek: Nice pics :beer::d

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I went home yesterday and had like 5 missed calls. so they call back again at like 6! Turns out we won an 8 day cruise to the Bahamas at Big Valley! Wicked, we can go anytime in next 2 years! I didnt think it was legit, I thought there was gunna be all sorts of catches but its all good!

Top Bottom