Bvj 2010

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading out Thursday will be camping in the family section this year, I will have :beer::beer: and will share for exchange in good company.

OR bad Company

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Who ever is coming out bring lots of sketter spray. I've never seen it so ba d ever. Heading back to town need some and need some benedril. I think I found out that I'm alergic to sketters. The grass is very tall in the campsites.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
headin out tonight to drop trailer off,have a couple:beer: and head back..gotz to work thursday but will be there right after work thursday..we will look for yer flag..if it didnt burn too bad last year//lol:beer:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope there is more pics from BVJ than there was from Indy race!!!!

Have a great time

snow_farmer

Reaction score
Will be heading out after nights on Thurs morning. Were in the general campground, stalls 470 something. I think we'll have the biggest trailer in the campsite (were scared it may not fit) so stop by. Would love to meet some guys that always post on here!
Chance

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're heading out tomorrow around 2ish.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be heading out after nights on Thurs morning. Were in the general campground, stalls 470 something. I think we'll have the biggest trailer in the campsite (were scared it may not fit) so stop by. Would love to meet some guys that always post on here!
Chance

How big of trailer you pulling in ? I am also worried, I am coming in with a 45' toy hauler, you guys are welcome to stop buy and have a beer, the trailer has Green striping so it sticks out, I will also look for Snow and Mud flags and come by it would be nice to meet some people.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should see the hot hot turd stompin babes at the BVJ, I'll make sure I get some pictures for you all........

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
DEET.jpg

tjgear_3715_110105_16009.jpg

Better go prepared

oldman

Reaction score
well another big valley over with and not to many incidents, ron nice to finally meet u. Nice crew you had cooking breakfast monday morning.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My daughter had a great time out there with all her friends too. She even got her picture in the edmonton sun with some of her girlfriends...... It was tagged "babes at bvj 2010"........ That's my girl!!!

Top Bottom