buying a trailer in the u.s

AC550

Reaction score
i am looking at buying a enclosed trailer in the u.s and bringing it up and just wondering if anyone has done this before and if so what is all involved in bringing it across the border do i need to do any special paper work etc. any input would be appreciated thanks

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have done it dozen times and can feed you info to save $$$$$ for a 49.99 fee in cash I can save you hundreds and even thousands I know the best trailer deals in the usa, pm me and I can help you out.......This is not a scam and have done it so many times I have made a business out of it...........

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have done it dozen times and can feed you info to save $$$$$ for a 49.99 fee in cash I can save you hundreds and even thousands I know the best trailer deals in the usa, pm me and I can help you out.......This is not a scam and have done it so many times I have made a business out of it...........
Sounds like a scam to me haha jk

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its very easy pm me if you have a you have any questions

Sent from my Note2

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All you need is title and make sure has Canadian compliance sticker. That's it. Pull it right through. No waiting 72 hours at border like car. This is also same for boats. Easy breezy!!!

Top Bottom