Burant back country adventures

apex69

Reaction score
ok! i have to ask! why do you guys have such a big hard on for chris burrant? i read this chit in sw all the time!!! its chris this and chris that! sure the guy can ride, but so can a lot of other guys. just a question.

have u been there? have u rode with him? just a question?

M

mattmedic

So if i wanna guide i can charge $300 usd, to take someone around sledding, and show them my skills, , wanna come!!!!!! i think it's just a money grab, i'll take anyone to palces iknow of for free,cause its fun with others, would you go pay alot of money to hang out with your favorite tv star, i think not, i also think if you need someone to show you how to improve your riding skills you have bigger problems than just your riding,you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.......

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I considered doing this trip, I think it would be a lot of fun riding in areas you have never been. I think it is one of those things that will always give you a great memory for the rest of your life. I say why not if you have the money and the time go for it, it'll would be a hoot!. When I lived in Wyoming we paid for a guide to take us around west Yellowstone best money we ever spent. I don't believe its so much of becoming a better rider but a matter of having another great life story.
Just be sure to post pictures of your Colorado ride! Have fun because thats what this sport is all about!:beer::d

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone has looked into being guided to do just about anything on this planet
ie. Fishing, Hunting, or a European vacation, will find that you are paying for the expertise and knowlege.
You want to go on a trip of a life time experience? You have the cash and the time. RIGHT ON! I'm jealous..
:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok! i have to ask! why do you guys have such a big hard on for chris burrant? i read this chit in sw all the time!!! its chris this and chris that! sure the guy can ride, but so can a lot of other guys. just a question.

I believe all the hype is called great marketing, yes it is a business and there are many great riders, but one thing not mentioned is the fact you get to run modded M sleds wich most guides do not have, can ya run A turbo with most tours I think not, and I do think I would learn a bit from him and many others but you are right the Chris this Chris that is kinda silly but again would be good times IMOP..:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if i wanna guide i can charge $300 usd, to take someone around sledding, and show them my skills, , wanna come!!!!!! i think it's just a money grab, i'll take anyone to palces iknow of for free,cause its fun with others, would you go pay alot of money to hang out with your favorite tv star, i think not, i also think if you need someone to show you how to improve your riding skills you have bigger problems than just your riding,you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.......

silly Matt, did you win X games, are you one of the most featured riders on the planet, do you have your own Turbo M series from the factory, lmao...
thats why people pay to play, and yes some people do pay money to just hang with tv stars would I NO but they do, and if someone would pay you $300 a day per rider done I would quit my Job in a heartbeat lol,
but i dont undestand how do you learn things? if I want to be better with anything ie, money, sleding, hockey, I dont call some one on welfare i would call Donald Trump or Bill Gates if they would talk to me, I will always be learning until i am dead but I will always be learning from some one much better than me not some douche bag that talks chit. I think I know how to ride my sled around and dig it out but maybe Chris or any other rider better than me maybe even you could show me something i dont know,:twocents::twocents:
u funny guy, see ya when the snow flies, u ride with dobir right?
again I am not PRO Chris, this applys to many scenerios:d

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheap if you want to be guided and learn a bit in the process...I have guided hunters for years and the going rate for a day sheep hunting is not cheap...my experience..my horses..my area..my gear...my food...my gas to get there...you don't need a guide but your best hunt and odds are going to be with a guy who gets you where you need to be...anyways I got off topic but I would pay that to ride with him and maybe learn a bit.like you say sled included...thats 30 bucks a day here..

M

mattmedic

This is Such a hoot, to listen to everybody defend their wanting to ride with "CHRIS" , no disputing that he is a wicked sledder,and his accomplishments doing so, would i ride with him "sure" would I pay to "nope" my choice. Do i support the cause, "ya" he gets money from me in video sales. Can people learn from him, sure i guess, if they put there mind to it, riding a mod sled cool, learning to do tricks on it , then going back to your own sled, " a let down " If you damage "his" sleds "ouch" $$$$$$$.... Am i the greatest sledder in the world " I wish " i learn every day i ride, have been doing it for many,many years , has anyone ever complained that i cant keep up "nope" If anyone wants to ride with me or in some of my play areas they can "no charge" JOKES. Have I riden in new areas, for sure!!!! thats what happens when you make new friends they take you to their cool play zones!!!! "no charge"

These are my opinions "mine" ,and those who don't like go pound sand!!!!!!!!!!!
some people are to stressed about what others think "they need to stick there sack in the snow bank and chill out " lol.......

Have fun, and ride safe, with who ever you ride with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you mean guy u, all this talk rrr:rant:

just kidding I agree with ya matt, but again it would be fun:beer::d

This is Such a hoot, to listen to everybody defend their wanting to ride with "CHRIS" , no disputing that he is a wicked sledder,and his accomplishments doing so, would i ride with him "sure" would I pay to "nope" my choice. Do i support the cause, "ya" he gets money from me in video sales. Can people learn from him, sure i guess, if they put there mind to it, riding a mod sled cool, learning to do tricks on it , then going back to your own sled, " a let down " If you damage "his" sleds "ouch" $$$$$$$.... Am i the greatest sledder in the world " I wish " i learn every day i ride, have been doing it for many,many years , has anyone ever complained that i cant keep up "nope" If anyone wants to ride with me or in some of my play areas they can "no charge" JOKES. Have I riden in new areas, for sure!!!! thats what happens when you make new friends they take you to their cool play zones!!!! "no charge"

some people are to stressed about what others think "they need to stick there sack in the snow bank and chill out " lol.......

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to all who replied and i was interested in the trip cause it would be pretty dam cool thats all, i already have a cool mod sled and am a good rider so its for the experience and the fun times and always a new area to ride at

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to all who replied and i was interested in the trip cause it would be pretty dam cool thats all, i already have a cool mod sled and am a good rider so its for the experience and the fun times and always a new area to ride at

ya matt is out of hand,lmao... all in fun Boyz thats what the site is about, if we all agreed on everything we would all be riding XP163 Xs with Klim Gear:d

M

mattmedic

ya matt is out of hand,lmao... all in fun Boyz thats what the site is about, if we all agreed on everything we would all be riding XP163 Xs with Klim Gear:d
Johni speaking of riding are u riding that girl in your avitar!!!! shhhhhhh i wont say a word!!!!!! pstttt. "HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT JOHNI"S RIDING """"" lol

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i believe all the hype is called great marketing, yes it is a business and there are many great riders, but one thing not mentioned is the fact you get to run modded m sleds wich most guides do not have, can ya run a turbo with most tours i think not, and i do think i would learn a bit from him and many others but you are right the chris this chris that is kinda silly but again would be good times imop..:beer:

well i have my own turbo! I dont need a x games star to fullfil my dreams and ive ridin with many extreme vid stars! And i dont brag about them like there my hero! Oh well, some ppl need heros to look up to!

GRD

Reaction score
Good read Matt...:d

apex69

Reaction score
i do think eveyone needs to chill the first post was has anyone been and how was it. so my answer ill let u know when we get back.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i have my own turbo! I dont need a x games star to fullfil my dreams and ive ridin with many extreme vid stars! And i dont brag about them like there my hero! Oh well, some ppl need heros to look up to!

well thanks jbb, good to know, I have also riden with some vid stars as u call them and i could name drop some local talent but I dont see where that was stated, matt asked why people would pay to ride with him, I answered, you are my Hero for giving us us that great info on your sled and who u ride with, and I am pretty sure no one was bragging, why so angry man? we are all sleders I would dig out a poo or doo mod or not.....?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Besides the video I have of you John I...what was the name of last years video you were in..I want to pick up a copy at the Calgary show...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Besides the video I have of you John I...what was the name of last years video you were in..I want to pick up a copy at the Calgary show...

Ill get ya a copy, u ever in cowtown? or pm me your adress I will mail ya one. SH4

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thanks jbb, good to know, I have also riden with some vid stars as u call them and i could name drop some local talent but I dont see where that was stated, matt asked why people would pay to ride with him, I answered, you are my Hero for giving us us that great info on your sled and who u ride with, and I am pretty sure no one was bragging, why so angry man? we are all sleders I would dig out a poo or doo mod or not.....?

im not mad or angry! i just see all these post on sw about the guy and they treat him like a god! thats all. its seems ppl need a hero like him to full fill there lives! and as for name droppin? thats the whole point of the trip! to ride with chris burrant. if it was joe jacks back country adventure, how many ppl would go?

Top Bottom