Burandt tv

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW the sad part is there will be guys that do pay that when the money would probably be better spent actually riding i can hear it now "phhh im hard core do you have burandt tv?"

Maybe they could do a weekly segment on "which can is best" or "will a sled deck work on my halfton" ....Hold on guys this burandt tv thing could be good after all anyone who has ever asked either of the above questions should subscribe maybe the first 100 will recieve free white oakleys and a monster decal

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd guess quite a few of us have spent more than $300 this year on games on our phones or FaceBook. Lots of people buy sled movies at $35 a pop so $300 doesnt seem that bad to me. I wont be buying it but I hope lots of people do. The only reason he is able to do what he does is because there is a demand for it, created largely by the members on this site.

I still don't get it, whats wrong with white oakleys? (other than the price)

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd guess quite a few of us have spent more than $300 this year on games on our phones or FaceBook. Lots of people buy sled movies at $35 a pop so $300 doesnt seem that bad to me. I wont be buying it but I hope lots of people do. The only reason he is able to do what he does is because there is a demand for it, created largely by the members on this site.

I still don't get it, whats wrong with white oakleys? (other than the price)
I seriously hope not.....

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Minecraft just sold for 2.5 Billion dollars. The game has the graphics of the first Atari console, but players can buy all kinds of stuff on there. Males from 15-45 are the main users much like S&M so yeah i'm sure im not too far off the mark. Its a condemnation of our society as a whole lol.
I seriously hope not.....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Minecraft just sold for 2.5 Billion dollars. The game has the graphics of the first Atari console, but players can buy all kinds of stuff on there. Males from 15-45 are the main users much like S&M so yeah i'm sure im not too far off the mark. Its a condemnation of our society as a whole lol.
I've got a kid that just loves that game (so do a bunch of his friends)

I don't get it???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHya8HGuNSk

^^^ that movie, perfectly describes todays "society"

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a gamer, and I do play the odd mobile game (clash of Clans, for one) but dropping 300$ on any mobile, or combination of mobile games is ridiculous. These games do have one of the best business models running. Play for free, but the more you play, the longer it takes to do things, so if you want to speed it up, you can pay.
However; I do pay for NFL Sunday Ticket, well the Finacee and I do, because we are both fans of obscure southern teams that suck and are never on TV. Anyone looking to spend $300 on Burandt TV, would be better off dropping that money on a day in a riding clinic. You'll learn a lot more...

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After the day I had I needed to read this, great laugh. Now off to camp and fire up the ipad for some Barch attacks on Clash of Clans while I have one of the "Schooled" videos on in the back ground.

Greedy little ginger, now thats funny right there!!

If he was thinking he'd have the subscription set at $5/months and some of us might subscribe simply out of a twisted sense of curiousity. Curiousity mind you killed the cat but I still remain a suspect.

$300 can go a long way to a sled trip doing it instead of looking at it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd sooner pay Burandt 300$, than to the NFL to watch some football games...lol But each to there own. Think I'll spend the 300 on gas instead though.

Last edited:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"$300 for Burandt TV is outrageous!!" - a bunch of guys that spent $500 on a new wrap for their sled.....

Just sayin. Nobody said you had to buy it. Who cares? It's $8500 for a turbo kit! A lot if sled **** is expensive.

154 XM

MADMAN

Reaction score
At least the things you mentioned are worthy of my hard earned money.......

Not saying there's anything wrong with Chris personally, his riding skillz are off the hook, just not into "money b4 the love" of the very thing that got u here
...ie most NHL players.

"$300 for Burandt TV is outrageous!!" - a bunch of guys that spent $500 on a new wrap for their sled.....

Just sayin. Nobody said you had to buy it. Who cares? It's $8500 for a turbo kit! A lot if sled **** is expensive.

154 XM

Last edited:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've noticed lately that people generate money from multiple endeavours. I wouldn't buy this but I won't knock someone for trying.
I'm amazed people pay to play games on Facebook or pay to see more of big brother or even worse... pay for a membership to a forum. Cough.. SW
Time to go chase some money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a gamer, and I do play the odd mobile game (clash of Clans, for one) but dropping 300$ on any mobile, or combination of mobile games is ridiculous. These games do have one of the best business models running. Play for free, but the more you play, the longer it takes to do things, so if you want to speed it up, you can pay.
However; I do pay for NFL Sunday Ticket, well the Finacee and I do, because we are both fans of obscure southern teams that suck and are never on TV. Anyone looking to spend $300 on Burandt TV, would be better off dropping that money on a day in a riding clinic. You'll learn a lot more...

What, you don't like watching the Patriots, Cowboys, Packers, and Seahawks every single week for 17 weeks?

Edit: Broncos need to be in that list also.

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've noticed lately that people generate money from multiple endeavours. I wouldn't buy this but I won't knock someone for trying.
I'm amazed people pay to play games on Facebook or pay to see more of big brother or even worse... pay for a membership to a forum. Cough.. SW
Time to go chase some money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...pay to be on Linkedin lol

Top Bottom