Bunnies-The kind with sexy tails...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well yeastrday we were moving some stuff at work and found 3 baby bunnies. Had move them so we delivered them to a guy who raises and releases wild animals....a bit sispisious about the Rabbit Stew recipes on the fridge but what the heck. Credit card is so you can see how small they are.
Some how I feel related to them..... uploadfromtaptalk1335382490079.jpg

parked...so i can text

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
[h=1]Rabbit Stew Recipe[/h]User Rating 4 Star Rating (1 Review)
By , About.com Guide

See More About:

97247460.jpg

[h=5]Ads[/h]So Delicious® Almond PlusDelicious almond milk with 5x the protein of other almond milks.SoDeliciousDairyFree.com/Almond
Lose Belly Fat Naturally3 sneaky hormones that are making you fat & how to stop them now.www.RealDose.com/Weight-Loss
Recipe for diabeticsOneTouch® Ultra® Meter Test Strip Don't Be Sure. Be DoubleSure™.onetouch.ca/

Southern Food Ads

Rabbit stew recipe includes rabbit, onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, and red wine.
[h=3]Ingredients:[/h]
  • 1 rabbit, about 3 pounds, cut up
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1 cup chopped celery
  • 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
  • 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • dash pepper
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 4 cups water
  • 4 cups dry red wine
  • 2 cups diced carrots
  • 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
  • 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup water
[h=3]Preparation:[/h]Directions for rabbit stew.
Dredge rabbit pieces with 1/2 cup flour. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; brown rabbit pieces on all sides. Add celery, onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 4 cups water, and wine; bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and simmer rabbit stew for 2 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms; cook for about 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/3 cup water; stir until well blended and smooth. Stir flour mixture into the broth; cook and stir until thickened.
Rabbit stew recipe serves 4. More Rabbit Recipes
Baked Rabbit in Sour Cream
Venison & Wild Game Recipes
Chicken Recipe Index

Slow Cooker Recipes | Casseroles | Main Recipe Index

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well yeastrday we were moving some stuff at work and found 3 baby bunnies. Had move them so we delivered them to a guy who raises and releases wild animals....a bit sispisious about the rabbit stew recipes on the fridge but what the heck. Credit card is so you can see how small they are.
Some how i feel related to them.....View attachment 129115

parked...so i can text

those really are cute little buggers........ :)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
When you find baby bunnies always leave then they are not abandoned if they are hurt it ok to move then to a place where they would be. The mother leaves them to feed and not to attract predators but the will always check on them....just sayin

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So what should you do if you find wild baby rabbits? The answer to this question is pretty simple: in most cases you should leave them where you found them. Wild rabbits do not need human help, unless the mother rabbit has been killed. Do not handle them (or any other wild animal) unless absolutely necessary. Wild rabbits are host to fleas, ticks, lice, and other parasites that can transmit disease to humans and domestic animals alike.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How can you tell if a baby rabbit is old enough to fend for itself? Look for a white blaze on their foreheads. If they don't have the blaze, they are old enough to be outside on their own. Just leave them alone. If they do have a white blaze, they are still under their mother's care. Leave them in their nest or put them back if they're outside of the nest. If you are concerned that the mother has abandoned the babies, take two twigs and lay them in an "X" over the nest. When mother rabbit comes to feed them, she will disturb the twigs.[/FONT]

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
when you find baby bunnies always leave then they are not abandoned if they are hurt it ok to move then to a place where they would be. The mother leaves them to feed and not to attract predators but the will always check on them....just sayin

that is true, murm......

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are cute as he!! but I have to agree that these little guys were most likely placed in a safe location by their Momma so she could go and find food.. unless she became food herself, which is unknown obviously, the best thing would have been to leave them or gently relocate them in the same area so IF Momma were to come back, she can easily find her babies. I would wait 24hrs to see if the babies have been moved (likely by their mother), or if it seems she does not come back for them.. then take them somewhere safe.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Best take a look around the yard to make sure I don't have babies somewhere.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
They are cute as he!! but I have to agree that these little guys were most likely placed in a safe location by their Momma so she could go and find food.. unless she became food herself, which is unknown obviously, the best thing would have been to leave them or gently relocate them in the same area so IF Momma were to come back, she can easily find her babies. I would wait 24hrs to see if the babies have been moved (likely by their mother), or if it seems she does not come back for them.. then take them somewhere safe.

Well yeastrday we were moving some stuff at work and found 3 baby bunnies. Had to move them so we delivered them to a guy who raises and releases wild animals....a bit sispisious about the Rabbit Stew recipes on the fridge but what the heck. Credit card is so you can see how small they are.
Some how I feel related to them.....View attachment 129115

parked...so i can text
Must have been in a bad spot.

Top Bottom