How to catch a bunny?.....

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they are small and you can get close just spray them with Ether!!! ........... Actually slows them right down and sometimes right to sleep/
/
/
//
//
/

/
/ ether bunny?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they are small and you can get close just spray them with Ether!!! ........... Actually slows them right down and sometimes right to sleep/
/
/
//
//
/

/
/ ether bunny?

haa haa haa.... the kids went booooooo haa haa haa.... the ether bunny! lol

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I came on viewing this forum thinking it was catching a different kinda bunny :p hahaha, do you think carrots and a fish net will work for the other kind too ? ;)

Mav...my friends and I made my friend the "bunny bat" to help assist him in catching the ladies...

See you lure ladies in with a cute little bunny rabbit, and when they get close enough WHAM! you caught yourself a lady!

Attachments

• bunny bat.jpg
    bunny bat.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 75

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mav...my friends and I made my friend the "bunny bat" to help assist him in catching the ladies...

See you lure ladies in with a cute little bunny rabbit, and when they get close enough WHAM! you caught yourself a lady!

LOL to funny, i bet it would work to :p

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are a couple of pics of the kids setting the live bunny traps. No more bunnies. The kids said that little jack russel was there, so I'm thinking there may not be any more bunnies left.
bb20001.jpg

bb20002.jpg

Top Bottom