Bunch of babies

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd guess that the majority of the people on this site won't ever be able the reach the full potential of their machines or are as good as they claim to be, or I'm sure you'd all be sponsored. All of the bitching and bickering about Polaris and Skidoo (the cat guys seem to keep quiet) The group I ride with all vary in sleds and riding ability. I ride a XM and love it, my buddy has a crazy done up 2012 1100 cat, others have Polaris. I appreciate all of the machines and think they're all pretty wicked. And they're all gonna have their issues. Shut up and ride.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd guess that the majority of the people on this site won't ever be able the reach the full potential of their machines or are as good as they claim to be, or I'm sure you'd all be sponsored. All of the bitching and bickering about Polaris and Skidoo (the cat guys seem to keep quiet) The group I ride with all vary in sleds and riding ability. I ride a XM and love it, my buddy has a crazy done up 2012 1100 cat, others have Polaris. I appreciate all of the machines and think they're all pretty wicked. And they're all gonna have their issues. Shut up and ride.
oh, why didn't you say so before? that should fix it....

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta agree with ya, just fkn ride :beer:

It is however nice to have "non biased" input on the machines we spend so much time and hard earned cash on....

Pinebeatle

Reaction score
If it wasn't for all the bit*hin that these guys do I never would have found out that my 2010 m8 had a bearing prob in DD drive, at 600 miles that shouldnt have happened but I took it apart anyway and sure enough, It was ready to go!! So thanks for the complaining! It saved me thousands :p:p

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'd guess that the majority of the people on this site won't ever be able the reach the full potential of their machines or are as good as they claim to be……..

I have been riding since the early 60's and even then I didn't reach the potential of all the machines that I rode or owned. Even the single banger Elan was above my talent level on some days…….

So what is really bugging your arse……you can come out and say it! We won't really bite, I don't think…:D

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanna know where to get some of this doo laid I keep hearing about.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
500 posts will take me a lifetime, I think I better search for the doods. But I like beer.

It is surprising how fast the count goes with a few rambling Sunday afternoons…..I'm thinking Doug #1 was meaning dudes and I don't know if you want to search too vigorously…just saying

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is surprising how fast the count goes with a few rambling Sunday afternoons…..I'm thinking Doug #1 was meaning dudes and I don't know if you want to search too vigorously…just saying

Exactly what I meant Doug #2 :rolleyes:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't do too much vigorously, and searching for anything I read on here definitely isn't high on the priority list. But thanks, you got any spare doo laid?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No riding for us today.... Norwalk virus has run rampant though the house.. Drinking a Beer and practicing my Jazz Flute..........

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loud Noises!!!!!!

sorry MAMMA, all I seen first was something "flute"..........must be tired today :eek:

haa ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOooooooooooooooooooooooo Nooooo noonoooooo baa a ha ha ha

K unless that kind of "flute" isn't what you meant and I am demented...

Carry on....

Top Bottom