Tips on how to make the sled handle better?

Octanee

Reaction score
Quick update: I got talking with a local and he said when you lift the front of your sled so the ski's just touch the floor the rear skid should be flat still, well my sled as soon as the front starts to lift at all the front of the rear skid started to lift as well, the limiter strap was set to the loosest setting on the holes, apparently not enough though , so I took it out and drilled some new holes in it, I also tightened up the front/center shock that helped but I also had to loosen off the rear shock big time to let the rear sag some when picking up the front. Perhaps some of it is due to the timbersled skid and geometry.

I'd say that has fixed my issues, sled feels lighter and I can get it over and hold a side hill with little effort. Climbing wise I did a few steep pulls and It still kept the nose down fairly well, I never had any moments where I felt like the sled was trying to flip but it is a 174!

Thanks for all the suggestions and input on the matter everybody! Hopefully this post will help somebody out down the road.

Top Bottom