Bullhead Moto - Buyer Beware !

Summitboy

Reaction score
It took me a long time to post this but here goes:

I bought a bunch of things from Tony Smieja at Bullhead Moto last December. I ordered the following:

2 Ski Mounts
2 clutches
2 sets ski rods
2 custom billet shocks

All to the tune of 900 bucks or so. I have yet to get it all. He still owes me for the shocks and a clutch. He originally sold me a story that his son was very ill and was dealing with it as such. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited patiently. He told me the shocks would be delivered within 10 days with delivery from Taiwan. Yeah right. Nothing ever came.

After a while I still had zero. I called, emailed, and phoned him repeatedly with very little response. I have a couple of friends who also are awaiting a full Mod Scoot with a huge deposit that was given to him way before X-mas with a promise for Xmas delivery. Another friend also has a deposit for one of his Mod Scoots. I am very worried about their investments. He has been lying from the beginning.

I finally got a call from him in February and told him i had nothing. He assured me it was sent which is complete BS. He was unable to provide a tracking number. I then retried communication with him in early March. Still with nothing. After getting mad i told him it was poor business practice and to man up.

He finally called and said that he's really sorry and will send it out again. I then receive a partial order - one clutch and both sets of shocks are nowhere to be seen. He texts me and says his shock vendor will not return his calls (i wonder why ??) and that it will cost him more money to go through another vendor which he informs me he will look after. He said i would have a ETA from him within 24 hours which was 3 days ago. I can no longer get a hold of him and he will not return the 20 text messages i have sent, or the angry phone messages.

I decide to start looking around at Bullhead Moto and i see a post from a guy who got screwed on Craigslist by Tony from Bullhead Moto and wants people to beware. Now i know i am going to get screwed.

I want everyone to really think hard before handing over money to this clown ! He is ripping people off and taking people's money with no conscience whatsoever. He may build a nice product but it does not get to the people that buy it. BEWARE !

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a piece of rat dung, don't be shy call the cops save the next guy the hassle.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'll be difficult to send the authorities after him as he is in the states. I would check what type of buyer protection you have with your method of payment (Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, etc). Good Luck!

Top Bottom