Bruderheim riding areas

atg_ftw

Reaction score
Going to go check out bruderheim on sunday with the fam and possibly a buddy from this site. Just wondering what the best way to get there from the fort and any tips or if anyone else wants to met up up there?

mdtgrizzly

Reaction score
Go left on range road 830, then I believe go for about 10 min and there will be a sand pit on your left hand side, stage from that area

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head out eastbound from the fort. Take a left onto secondary 830, follow all the way down the paved secondary intill you will come up to the evergreen area after the farmland, you will pass a youth ranch on the right hand side. Take a right onto the township road besides a big pit area. You can stage either in the pit area or further up the road. Here's some tips. Carry your registration and insurance on you, there is a creek you can cross to access more areas (creek just passed range road) (level might still be high for safe crossing) watch for roadway traffic, watch for oilfield operators around the lease areas, there is some private properties on both the strathcona side and Lamont county side so watch where you go. And I think that's it.

OHV COP

Reaction score
Head out eastbound from the fort. Take a left onto secondary 830, follow all the way down the paved secondary intill you will come up to the evergreen area after the farmland, you will pass a youth ranch on the right hand side. Take a right onto the township road besides a big pit area. You can stage either in the pit area or further up the road. Here's some tips. Carry your registration and insurance on you, there is a creek you can cross to access more areas (creek just passed range road) (level might still be high for safe crossing) watch for roadway traffic, watch for oilfield operators around the lease areas, there is some private properties on both the strathcona side and Lamont county side so watch where you go. And I think that's it.

Very good directions ...The TWP RD is 564A. Have fun safe riding!

Top Bottom