Brp screwed up big time

ozzy

Reaction score
So took my sled to trackside in olds for some warranty work & found now they can't even do warranty work or sell parts now .me & a lot of my buddies always drove right past turples to olds to get work done on our sleds because the service is top notch . I definetly won't be buying a new skidoo again . I guess it's a polaris next year rainy creek is across the street from my shop & I refuse to get anything done at turples

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Cochrane or Drayton Colin.

Heard good things about both.

Sucks to have to go that far forsure.

Dunno if u can drink poolaide dude. Crappy stuff...

Pretty sure Ur doolaide for life.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cochrane is just as bad as turple bros. I never have had good luck with them.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Cochrane or Drayton Colin.

Heard good things about both.

Sucks to have to go that far forsure.

Dunno if u can drink poolaide dude. Crappy stuff...

Pretty sure Ur doolaide for life.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

I heard they put a clamp on top of the poolaide bottle so you can't get the lid off.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does BRP get rid of the small dealers and only support the big stores? My dealer sold and I never heard from the new dealer. Started getting stuff in mail from Bow Cycle..as if I would shop there

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Why does BRP get rid of the small dealers and only support the big stores? My dealer sold and I never heard from the new dealer. Started getting stuff in mail from Bow Cycle..as if I would shop there

That Bow Cycle mail is interesting........I heard the Calgary dealers were a little upset at how many Calgary people bought sleds out of the city. Instead of trying to get BRP to fix it by passing out address, maybe the dealers should look in the mirror!

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Marv (Trckside) was sayin BRP was getting complaints from other "major center" dealers and wanted him to expand and build a "super center" with all BRP products like Turples. Not sure what having a huge over head has to do with selling sleds and providing good service:rolleyes:. It is too bad there is no more small town dealers that know you by name when you walk in the door anymore. Big dealerships have there place but i sure miss the smaller shops that sell the product and will also do performance stuff. I walked into Cochrane dealer as I was passing buy one day to get rollers for my clutch. I went to the parts desk and the manager was there. I said wanted 16.5mm rollers, he looked at me like I had 3 heads. I said I would like 1 mil over stock rollers. He had no clue, so asked the mechanic and he said he had never heard of bigger rollers and why would you want them. I had to leave.:beer:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Bow Cycle mail is interesting........I heard the Calgary dealers were a little upset at how many Calgary people bought sleds out of the city. Instead of trying to get BRP to fix it by passing out address, maybe the dealers should look in the mirror!

Ya they think they can dictate where you shop.. too funny. I will be travelling west so may as well shop that way now too, If BRP wants to make an issue for the dealer in BC town west of the Calgary like they did for the one south because blow cycle complains then they should work on fixing the real issue. Looks like any of us from out of Lethbridhge terriotory had our info given to Blow so that makes me more determined to go elsewhere. I hear the guy's down the other end of Mara lake here are awesome dealers and sell the Polaris. lol

Reaction score
I just got a sled from the Polaris guys down by Mara Lake 2 weeks ago and it was worth the 7 hour drive, that was the 3rd time i had been in that shop and they knew me by name and recognised me as soon as i walked in, they took me on a tour of the shop and showed me all their custom builds. The first time i was in there i had a bent skeg so as fast as i could it off the ski they had it on the press and straightened so i could get back on the road to the mountain asap without spending any money. when i bought my sled there he wouldnt let me take it saturday night and leave it in the hotel parking lot so it wouldnt get stolen, so he was there early sunday morning to load it up for us and send us on our way back to alberta as soon as possible, so far its been a great experience dealing with them, and they know their sh!t

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a sled from the Polaris guys down by Mara Lake 2 weeks ago ....... when i bought my sled there he wouldnt let me take it saturday night and leave it in the hotel parking lot so it wouldnt get stolen, so he was there early sunday morning to load it up for us and send us on our way back to alberta as soon as possible, so far its been a great experience dealing with them, and they know their sh!t
Jeez, wish there were dealers with that kind of attitude where I live.....up here, it's "If you won't buy it for this price, someone else will. Go Away"

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard that the Doolaide now comes in suppository form, by the sounds of this thread you guys are getting used to it. At least you can get it in the mail now instead of having to drive miles to the dealership.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But some of you Doo guys should be careful when using the doolaide suppository, you push a bit to aggressively upon insertion, you could cause brain damage, Ok, for some of you, additional brain damage. LOL.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there you have it..

The experienced has chimed in.

But some of you Doo guys should be careful when using the doolaide suppository, you push a bit to aggressively upon insertion, you could cause brain damage, Ok, for some of you, additional brain damage. LOL.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the original poster, I feel your pain. BRP's pressure for my dealer of 25 years to build a new store in a larger center was enough for him, so he dropped the ski-doo lineup. I attempted to deal with the replacement dealer with no luck, so I no longer ride ski-doo - I drive to a rural cat dealer for parts & service, as does my wife for her Pro RMK. I'll support the smaller, family run dealers that actually recognize you and know you by name, and provide actual after sales service, which is something the "big box" stores do not. This sport is supported and was founded on the efforts of the small town dealer, and it is a shame the manufacturers have lost sight of that fact...

Top Bottom