Brp screwed up big time

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My shops across the street from bow drove to mr rs for my xm been having issues with it took to bow ridge in cochrane 3 times now to no Avila never should've switched from cat super pissed I bought a doo

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck with turples. Went out of their way to get stuff done for me so I could ride that weekend.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So took my sled to trackside in olds for some warranty work & found now they can't even do warranty work or sell parts now .me & a lot of my buddies always drove right past turples to olds to get work done on our sleds because the service is top notch . I definetly won't be buying a new skidoo again . I guess it's a polaris next year rainy creek is across the street from my shop & I refuse to get anything done at turples

Welcome to the darkside old balls. We have lots of Poo parts for you when needed.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I have had good luck with turples. Went out of their way to get stuff done for me so I could ride that weekend.

Turples helped me out one time. I needed a CV for my quad an no one else in Alberta had one. They had one so I bought it over the phone and one of there people ran over to the bus depot to get it to me asap. Saved my holidays. I think anywhere you look you will find someone with a good story and some one with a bad story about every dealer.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might want to do a LIIIIIIITLE more research on whats happening rather than just throwing a whole BRAND under the bus... j/s

Yeah , this'll be a totally unbiased opinion. Maybe next ask Maxwell, not sure what his opinion will be LOL.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
.......? What's your problem lol. Every time I post. Do you want my phone number???? I'm just saying its not proper to just assume the worst and then call the whole brand stupid for it! Obviously I would say something here... It had nothing to do with being biased. Sorry I forgot to get your permission and get you to proof read my stuff there moderator.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.......? What's your problem lol. Every time I post. Do you want my phone number???? I'm just saying its not proper to just assume the worst and then call the whole brand stupid for it! Obviously I would say something here... It had nothing to do with being biased. Sorry I forgot to get your permission and get you to proof read my stuff there moderator.

Phone # not necessary, I know where to find you if i want to.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
You and everyone else on this site. lol. I have nothing to hide from nor did I say anything derogatory.... Sorry I offended you Lenny I will be sure to pass along proof's on my post's from now on as to make sure I do not have too bias of an opinion about brp.. since you knbow where to find me and all you would know there would be no reason for me to favour them...... *hug*

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turples helped me out one time. I needed a CV for my quad an no one else in Alberta had one. They had one so I bought it over the phone and one of there people ran over to the bus depot to get it to me asap. Saved my holidays. I think anywhere you look you will find someone with a good story and some one with a bad story about every dealer.

Isn't any good dealer supposed to put it on the bus?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's one of the main benefits of riding in Golden,, I can trash a sled and Motor Tech will fix it that night or before I ride in the mourning. That is one little shop who's service does kick azz.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's one of the main benefits of riding in Golden,, I can trash a sled and Motor Tech will fix it that night or before I ride in the mourning. That is one little shop who's service does kick azz.

A number of years ago, I blew up a sled, and Motor Tech fixed me up in jig time, awesome work, and the guys there knew their shyte. I was disappointed to hear that the dealership underwent some drastic changes, and had assumed the worst. Is that not the case, cause I would definitely deal with those guys for service any time if it was the same crew.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A number of years ago, I blew up a sled, and Motor Tech fixed me up in jig time, awesome work, and the guys there knew their shyte. I was disappointed to hear that the dealership underwent some drastic changes, and had assumed the worst. Is that not the case, cause I would definitely deal with those guys for service any time if it was the same crew.
They are a pretty awesome shop right now. They helped me a TON last season. Hopefully they stick around for years to come.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hell there doing sales now on new iron, wish I would have known that when I checked my 2014.

Oldisbetter

Reaction score
Nope, not really. I was In there last week cause I was close by,, but again like every time I'm in there, just wasn't impressed at all, didn't get any parts,, went to turples and they had every thing I needed in stock. Don't want my money,, fine I'll spend it some where else. They were never great, but for skidoo parts they are now useless. Maybe hes a quadder?? I don't know, don't care. Just speaking my piece on the on going S&M Turple bro's vs Trackside.

You realize this whole thread is about BRP pulling all there service and parts from the small town dealerships and that's why trackside doesn't have parts anymore? Plus Wigley knows more about sleds than you could ever hope to. Maybe you don't like him because you go in there without a clue what your talking about and then he has to deal with your dumb ass. Plus trackside outsold turples every year for snowmobiles so they must be doing something better than them considering their half the size.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You realize this whole thread is about BRP pulling all there service and parts from the small town dealerships and that's why trackside doesn't have parts anymore? Plus Wigley knows more about sleds than you could ever hope to. Maybe you don't like him because you go in there without a clue what your talking about and then he has to deal with your dumb ass. Plus trackside outsold turples every year for snowmobiles so they must be doing something better than them considering their half the size.

All good points. I have a feeling that you'd have an easier time explaining that to a wall though...

Top Bottom