Brp screwed up big time

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you guys drinking (or inserting) the Doolaide are losing your good dealers due to corporate greed? Sorry to hear that. I'm super pumped that Riverside was wise enough to take on the Polaris line up, I've been dealing there for years, super convenient for me. Riverside's winter business is going to skyrocket, smart move on there part!

closer to get parts for yer junk hey. hehe

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep there's a Doo dealership right next door, you want me to ask if they can cut you a deal. I would imagine they would be willing to start a warm relationship with you if your a surveyor.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep there's a Doo dealership right next door, you want me to ask if they can cut you a deal. I would imagine they would be willing to start a warm relationship with you if your a surveyor.

naa. i think my head would explode if i walked into an yamacatpoldoo dealer. so many awesome choices under one roof! lol!!!!!!!!!!!

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope not even close, that pimple faced girl Knows way more about Skidoo parts than that guy in olds. He doesn't set the bar very high tho, cause he know nothing about skidoo.

Iv'e had an awesome expirience with sales and parts dept. from turple, but not so great expirience with service dept. have you had to deal with them in service?

ozzy

Reaction score
Oh yes turples wonderful service dept back in 08 took sled in for the driveshaft recall & told them to change gear when they put it back together gear which I had bought from them same day . Go to pick up sled & they want to charge me 11/2 hrs to change gear out they couldn't understand why I didn't want to pay for gear change after an hour of explaining that they had to put a gear back on didn't matter which one they took it off bill .

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they took it off the bill, what is the big deal? ( 5 years ago) good you caught them tho...

After years of Poopoo I am glad I bought my XM and won't be going back in the foreseeable future...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes turples wonderful service dept back in 08 took sled in for the driveshaft recall & told them to change gear when they put it back together gear which I had bought from them same day . Go to pick up sled & they want to charge me 11/2 hrs to change gear out they couldn't understand why I didn't want to pay for gear change after an hour of explaining that they had to put a gear back on didn't matter which one they took it off bill .

If they took it off the bill, what is the big deal? ( 5 years ago) good you caught them tho...

After years of Poopoo I am glad I bought my XM and won't be going back in the foreseeable future...

Yes ozzy. U see po po fixes all there stuff with clamps. I've seen u ride. Clamps arnt going to last.

How could ya switch to po po ???

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure they would "pressure" someone into doing that lol.... Maybe you are confusing that for customer service or convenience?

Maybe you can enlighten us as why the small dealers are having thier deal pulled? Save us all from doing a "LIIITLE Reasearch"

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iv'e had an awesome expirience with sales and parts dept. from turple, but not so great expirience with service dept. have you had to deal with them in service?

Yea Ive been shoping at turple bros for almost 20years. Some of the girls in exsesories are better than others. At least they have LOTS of exsesories to choose from. Could care less who rings it threw the till.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea Ive been shoping at turple bros for almost 20years. Some of the girls in exsesories are better than others. At least they have LOTS of exsesories to choose from. Could care less who rings it threw the till.

Oh sorry service? Yea not in a long time... I fix my own stuff or Motor Tech in golden does the work on my sleds.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aren't you kind of proving the point of this entire thread by this statement? If some hack in a barn can out sell and out service a great dealership like Turple bros (which has one of the best locations immediately adjacent to the busiest highway in Alberta) is the customer really winning?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Totally correct ! 1000%

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh really? Chit Im such an idiot!! I guess some people could find the big BRP, SKIDOO and Canam sign's on there building a little misleading. Especially when im in there last week and ask "HEY do you still sell skidoo part?" and they respond "YES" but it still takes wiggles 20mins to figure out they don't have chit:rolleyes: And your right wiggles and most the people on S&M for that matter know WAY more about SKIDOO snow machines than I do... LMAO In fact now that my Turbo PTEC thread is done im thinking I should do a "Build Up" thread on my new Freeride showcasing how to install a can and skid plate,,, That way it wont be over every one here's friggin head......https://www.snowandmud.com/ski-doo-turbo-464/2008-summit-xp-restoration-turbo-build-80730.html

Bahahahahaha!

Please don't stop!

Top Bottom