Brp screwed up big time

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You realize this whole thread is about BRP pulling all there service and parts from the small town dealerships and that's why trackside doesn't have parts anymore? Plus Wigley knows more about sleds than you could ever hope to. Maybe you don't like him because you go in there without a clue what your talking about and then he has to deal with your dumb ass. Plus trackside outsold turples every year for snowmobiles so they must be doing something better than them considering their half the size.

Oh really? Chit Im such an idiot!! I guess some people could find the big BRP, SKIDOO and Canam sign's on there building a little misleading. Especially when im in there last week and ask "HEY do you still sell skidoo part?" and they respond "YES" but it still takes wiggles 20mins to figure out they don't have chit:rolleyes: And your right wiggles and most the people on S&M for that matter know WAY more about SKIDOO snow machines than I do... LMAO In fact now that my Turbo PTEC thread is done im thinking I should do a "Build Up" thread on my new Freeride showcasing how to install a can and skid plate,,, That way it wont be over every one here's friggin head......https://www.snowandmud.com/ski-doo-turbo-464/2008-summit-xp-restoration-turbo-build-80730.html

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and PS,, Yeah when BRP pressures you (Turple bros) To build a 5million dollar building out on gasoline alley and some guy half hour down the road is under cutting you cause he is selling sleds out of a friggin barn I might complain too...

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh really? Chit Im such an idiot!! I guess some people could find the big BRP, SKIDOO and Canam sign's on there building a little misleading. Especially when im in there last week and ask "HEY do you still sell skidoo part?" and they respond "YES" but it still takes wiggles 20mins to figure out they don't have chit:rolleyes: And your right wiggles and most the people on S&M for that matter know WAY more about SKIDOO snow machines than I do... LMAO In fact now that my Turbo PTEC thread is done im thinking I should do a "Build Up" thread on my new Freeride showcasing how to install a can and skid plate,,, That way it wont be over every one here's friggin head......https://www.snowandmud.com/ski-doo-turbo-464/2008-summit-xp-restoration-turbo-build-80730.html

Well one things for certain, youre gonna need a way bigger helmet. LOL.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well one things for certain, youre gonna need a way bigger helmet. LOL.

Ha ha thanks buddy,,, Where did all your GREAT post's from last night go??? lol

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha thanks buddy,,, Where did all your GREAT post's from last night go??? lol

I think the mods felt sorry for Cuso, or maybe he complained that i outed him, i imagine he was hoping the facts i disclosed would be kept secret. Good decision by mods tho, probably getting a bit explicit.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the mods felt sorry for Cuso, or maybe he complained that i outed him, i imagine he was hoping the facts i disclosed would be kept secret. Good decision by mods tho, probably getting a bit explicit.

Lol yea I might of missed some of the later ones. I think there may have been some alcohol involved with a few of Cuso's posts??

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I'm not sure they would "pressure" someone into doing that lol.... Maybe you are confusing that for customer service or convenience?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and PS,, Yeah when BRP pressures you (Turple bros) To build a 5million dollar building out on gasoline alley and some guy half hour down the road is under cutting you cause he is selling sleds out of a friggin barn I might complain too...

Aren't you kind of proving the point of this entire thread by this statement? If some hack in a barn can out sell and out service a great dealership like Turple bros (which has one of the best locations immediately adjacent to the busiest highway in Alberta) is the customer really winning?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aren't you kind of proving the point of this entire thread by this statement? If some hack in a barn can out sell and out service a great dealership like Turple bros (which has one of the best locations immediately adjacent to the busiest highway in Alberta) is the customer really winning?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
Could be... You know I don't have any thing against track side or wiggles. A lot of you guys love the place,,, that's great they must treat you good. Truple bros treats me good,,, Trackside does nothing for me. Not going to change my opinion. Im not going to change your's. Shop where you want to shop,, is what it is,, Buy an arctic cat or something then....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No..LOL

Lennyr was explaining something about shoving a dildo up his a$$ and becoming a dootard...I believe I commented that his very posts explained how experienced he was... that's about it.

Cheers!!

Edit: And Lenny, no I don't tattle...Trust me It's the net...

Lol yea I might of missed some of the later ones. I think there may have been some alcohol involved with a few of Cuso's posts??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No..LOL

Lennyr was explaining something about shoving a dildo up his a$$ and becoming a dootard...I believe I commented that his very posts explained how experienced he was... that's about it.

Cheers!!

LOL :beer:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No..LOL

Cheers!!

Edit: And Lenny, no I don't tattle...Trust me It's the net...

Is t that how you guys became Doo-Tards ? Wow, I guess it makes sense after listening to some of you guys.
Darn , guess I'll never be a Doo-Tard.

. Are the dildos you guys use yellow ? Do you all get together help each other stay current and new inductees.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what, actually I'm not surprised, I knew it couldn't be the sleds that bonded you guys.
Are you gonna be in $hit with the Tards for spilling the entry membership ritual ?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW Talk about a bunch of built up hatred.. LMAO!

Is t that how you guys became Doo-Tards ? Wow, I guess it makes sense after listening to some of you guys.

. Are the dildos you guys use yellow ? Do you all get together help each other stay current and new inductees.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just push the closet door open and step out already.....

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just push the closet door open and step out already.....

Hey read carefully , it was one of your Doo-Tards that came clean and outed you guys. It's interesting tho as each of you come clean, Well as clean as that activity can be. Yech. The Cat guys just have to wear colorful clothes.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey read carefully , it was one of your Doo-Tards that came clean and outed you guys. It's interesting tho as each of you come clean, Well as clean as that activity can be. Yech. The Cat guys just have to wear colorful clothes.
I don't feel like back reading about male dildo use......I'll just take your word for it.......

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else here but I just bought a Doo and the awesomeness just started flowing... Might not work for everyone tho Lenard. The thing has to be ridden,,, often... Nothing awesome about a sled sitting in a garadge...

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you guys drinking (or inserting) the Doolaide are losing your good dealers due to corporate greed? Sorry to hear that. I'm super pumped that Riverside was wise enough to take on the Polaris line up, I've been dealing there for years, super convenient for me. Riverside's winter business is going to skyrocket, smart move on there part!

Top Bottom