BRP delay

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have to settle for over 200 hp on a factory turbo poo with a tune for now. Still pretty good I think.
Next year when Polaris boosts the 900 the barrier will be broken.
Just need to deliver them..........

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
polaris wont have enough guinea pig data to do that next year with the 9R coming in February.
Haha ya.
That's what I meant by they need to get them out.
900 still an unknown performer.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of expo? They usually come in early . I have had mine for a number of weeks already .
420EFB2A-A7BB-48EE-A05B-CEBE85D9F84C.jpeg

What ever this is lol

Got word today dec 31 load, i ordered it late so tail end. Could be using it but got plan B in the works. Plan B done on Sunday. Will post pics it looks pretty sick

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 263492
What ever this is lol

Got word today dec 31 load, i ordered it late so tail end. Could be using it but got plan B in the works. Plan B done on Sunday. Will post pics it looks pretty sick
I can’t tell if it’s the 900R or not ? I bought the R and sure are a well put together machine for 2023 .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 days out on GEN5 T delay…. But still no 23 boost or 9r on hill… Umm kinda tinken the thread name is incorrect .
Well doesn’t matter I got a new smoker to handle 400 lbs of brisket… this thing is so cool. Sledding is done. It’s time to push belly button away from backbone… but fawk some one gave up there 175 G5 T with the gay green grey combo I love at my dealer … might get that so I can follow the experts.
mmmm brisket …… i come by the name kibbels honestly.
Enjoying your evening buddy? 😂

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 days out on GEN5 T delay…. But still no 23 boost or 9r on hill… Umm kinda tinken the thread name is incorrect .
Well doesn’t matter I got a new smoker to handle 400 lbs of brisket… this thing is so cool. Sledding is done. It’s time to push belly button away from backbone… but fawk some one gave up there 175 G5 T with the gay green grey combo I love at my dealer … might get that so I can follow the experts.
mmmm brisket …… i come by the name kibbels honestly.
You eat all 400 lbs of brisket your gonna need that 175 to get past the cabin…

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 6 sleds available at Turples is a false rumour, I was there yesterday talking to Tracey in finance and they have no sleds available and a list about 40 people long who will take one if it become available, I myself am off to see if they will take my 21 on trade on my snow check, if not my 23 with a 175 will be available, coming end of Dec supposedly.
Well talk with Brenda the owner.
6 guys backed out right off the bat, deliveries are late, serial numbers are not assigned to a certain person just the model type, so the sled goes to the next guy in line. Now that they are catching up on deliveries the last sleds coming in will be up for grabs unless they have sold them already.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny story. My buddies black 175 is missing from Wetaskawin. He was trying to grab yours, and they said he woukd have to forfeit his deposit, and buy yours with one year warrantee. Needless to say he is some pissed.
That's crazy because the vin #s are not assigned in the snow check program.

Wetaskiwin doo sounds like their a bunch of c*NTS.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom