BRP delay

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
supposedly it's quicker and in addition to burning more oil as per the norm, it burns more fuel too during this time. curious as to what more fuel does.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My group ripped off one of those vents today and most of the crew got some good tree scratches down the side panels.

Guess we just suck! But we try hard!
Lol……not saying that I ride well anymore at all. The older I have gotten I just don’t even risk going in the trees. If guys head in I just try to find a nice spot in less challenging terrain and hang out there. I tell the fellas that when you are in your 50’s and getting cortisone shots in both knees to be able to still get around with minimal pain just being up there on my sled is a successful day for me.

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new ones Make you wonder when you get on Polaris 180hp and skidoo 180hp who’s lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think the Ski Doo track has a lot to do with it. When i took mine out in november i was with 2 guys riding brand new boost’s. I rode a Boost 165 and it definitely felt like it was lacking power compared to my 165 G5. Then I rode buddy’s Boost 154. It had a skidoo 3” track on it that was trimmed down to fit. I was not expecting much difference as it was a 154 compared to the 165. but it really seemed to hook up a lot better than the boost 165 did.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the Ski Doo track has a lot to do with it. When i took mine out in november i was with 2 guys riding brand new boost’s. I rode a Boost 165 and it definitely felt like it was lacking power compared to my 165 G5. Then I rode buddy’s Boost 154. It had a skidoo 3” track on it that was trimmed down to fit. I was not expecting much difference as it was a 154 compared to the 165. but it really seemed to hook up a lot better than the boost 165 did.
I guess i should have said the 2023 skidoos were 154 tracks as well.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It’s a big part of it forsure we’ve tested and proved that extensively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t buy a G5 they suck … but if you want to kick a boost ass that has 20hp tune and clutching then get a G5 as boost with 20hp tune & clutching is non existent…. Just saying from experience. I’m so happy I gave up that Polaris crap.

Last edited:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why is it laying down? not 8000 rpm according to the gauge....Also anyone seeing suffication yet? hearing its not good in the deep deep and we havent even had the wet sticky pow yet!

We found over the hood snow on downhill descents this past week no bogging issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why is it laying down? not 8000 rpm according to the gauge....Also anyone seeing suffication yet? hearing its not good in the deep deep and we havent even had the wet sticky pow yet!
Not my sled or video. Looks like it could use a little help with clutching. Should be pulling high 50 mph with good clutching.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting for my sled. Not a big deal as the snowpack is crappy on the coast and one guy already wrote his off. Who else is still waiting?

Top Bottom