BRP delay

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're the only one delivering snowchecks it wont hurt much, if at all...........

I ment for future consideration for snowchecking one. Most dealers are very easy to work with if a situation came up where a person couldn’t take their snowcheck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ment for future consideration for snowchecking one. Most dealers are very easy to work with if a situation came up where a person couldn’t take their snowcheck.

Haha ya I meant Polaris has such a hard time delivering more people will be going to Doo if they can deliver.
Need some competition to spur on R&D - see who breaks the factory 200hp barrier first!
Hope to see you on the hill this winter.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha ya I meant Polaris has such a hard time delivering more people will be going to Doo if they can deliver.
Need some competition to spur on R&D - see who breaks the factory 200hp barrier first!
Hope to see you on the hill this winter.
You will have to settle for over 200 hp on a factory turbo poo with a tune for now. Still pretty good I think.

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do my best to never let my sleds touch a tree. Pretty expensive toys to be bouncing off trees. 😬🤔
Have had and seen a lot of encounters with timber,just the odds are against if enough time is spent in the tree‘s.On one occasion a guy lost his new 05 summit and the machine did a ghost ride down a 1000’ steep open slope,machine was going 70mph+ and hit a 6” tree dead center.It slowed it down a bit shearing the tree completely and carried on till it was stopped by a 8” tree.Sled was a mess.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If sleds don't show up until Feb they better refund deposits. I would add that clause to any 2023 spring check sales agreement and get the dealer to initial it

If it’s a manufacturer clause than the dealer has no control or say and asking the dealer to initial a clause you made up and for the dealer to sign on behalf of the manufacturer holds zero merit.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well…. This is funny but when your #1 I guess yur #1 …. I honestly didn’t realize till I sent to insurance on Monday!
kinda cool tbh - the guys at my dealer were wondering when I noticed.

Attachments

• 0F73A5FB-88E3-43C1-B3D5-0DB125507BA0.jpeg
    0F73A5FB-88E3-43C1-B3D5-0DB125507BA0.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the 23 have a different turbo or heads or any hard parts. Or is it just a different tune?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well…. This is funny but when your #1 I guess yur #1 …. I honestly didn’t realize till I sent to insurance on Monday!
kinda cool tbh - the guys at my dealer were wondering when I noticed.
Cool. I’ve been 00004 once. Never 1

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WAY more power. I bet last years skidoo would not even follow in a pouched track a 1/4 way up. But i am sure you will hear more about it in a month or two.
can't wait to get out when i read reports like this. i figured +15hp would be a nice little bump but it seems it's pretty significant.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe that power gets to the track better.. who knows, but i cannot see anyone being disappointed in their skidoo's this year as far as performance goes.

Top Bottom