Bralorne conditions

Chuckt5

Reaction score
Dropped off a sled in town (Bralorne) today and there was about a foot and a half I town and it looked like much more in the hills. Heard other sleds riding up in the back country but didn't talk to anyone about the conditions up there.

A group of us are heading up for a week starting this Friday, so hopefully it will be good.

unimog

Reaction score
A lot of the creeks, holes, rocks and stumps aren't filled in yet. Still early season riding conditions.

Chuckt5

Reaction score
Just back fom a week in Bralorne. Despite the lack if snow in town, sledding was actually pretty good outside of it.

We found fresh powder at the far end of kingdom lake road. The Hurley (including east) was in great shape on all that we rode. The road out to the Noel was also really good and surprisingly, we were able to find powder filled bowls up top also in the Noel! Didn't see the tracks myself, but someone in the mineshaft pub said a group rode up and over the Noel to Hope creek, then down the Hurley to Pemberton.

Well worth the drive, although some fresh powder would be nice. No one had gotten into lone goat or lord of the rings as of yet. Gwenyth lake was also frozen over.

Worth going up there if your thinking about it.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in bralorne this past summer, looks like a awesome place to sled, did u guys stay in the mineshaft motel?

Chuckt5

Reaction score
Four of us who all work together are all lucky enough to own places up there, so we just stayed at our own houses in town.

The mine shaft is a decent play to stay though. The pub has great food too!

crack7.3

Reaction score
Any one been in bralorne lately? rode there over easter last year wouldn't mind getting in there before its spring like

Top Bottom