Boulder Mountain Oct.25/08

oxygen_race

Reaction score
Hey there, Im new to sledding but eager to get out this season! Im thinking of heading to Revy this weekend (nov15th) Anybody know if anything is good in Revy? Any beginner/intermediate terrain?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there, Im new to sledding but eager to get out this season! Im thinking of heading to Revy this weekend (nov15th) Anybody know if anything is good in Revy? Any beginner/intermediate terrain?

it should be good i talked to a friend in revy last night he said he heard theres a fair amount up there i may also be up there .

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

For a beginner rider, personally I would not reccomend going out this early... It's hard enough learning how to ride in the big hills even without having to watch for rocks... IMO riding this early is only for diehards who are willing to break chit to have a "decent" ride.

revy rocks

Reaction score
Just had my sled air lifted off frisby today,i'ts been up there since sunday and Chris the pilot for Selkirk said just the handle bars and top of windshield were sticking out of the snow. I'm sure Boulder should have got hit hard to.

ROUGH COUNTRY in REVY

Full line of KLIM including for the gals
Helmets
goggles
belts
oils

Buy your yearly trail pass from us.

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
My wife did the same kind of pull in 2006, our first year at the Inn. She Hit a rock on the way up full out on my 1000. needless to say, A shattered foot, pins, bolts, plates and new bone transplant. Crutches for most of the Year, and still limps two years later..
This was the reason for us to decide to sell Inn on the border.. To much for 1 guy to run..
Off the market now, restructured business. B carefull out there. New parts for your sled is easy. Putting yourself back together is the hard part!!!
Just a thought.
Curtis

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are the only pictures I took on my Nov.7,8 and 9th weekend.It was too foggy all weekend. The only day with sun was the last day at Quartz and I forgot camera at truck.
Anyways these pictures are from Frisby at the cabin.Hopefully there has been more snow since these were taken.Can,t wait till next weekend.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• Frisby Nov. 09 2008 013.jpg
    Frisby Nov. 09 2008 013.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Frisby Nov. 09 2008 014.jpg
    Frisby Nov. 09 2008 014.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 55

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Nothing wrong with those photos...thanks.

Here are the only pictures I took on my Nov.7,8 and 9th weekend.It was too foggy all weekend. The only day with sun was the last day at Quartz and I forgot camera at truck.
Anyways these pictures are from Frisby at the cabin.Hopefully there has been more snow since these were taken.Can,t wait till next weekend.

Cheers,
Dave

nos101

Reaction score
Hi Guy's. Ok we are going to ride Boulder Mountain next weekend 22/23 only prob is never gone there. can somone tell us how to get to the trail ? And we will be bringing our camper is it ok to camp where we drop sleds?
Thax for the help guy's
David...
Have GPS lol

Reaction score
Should be fine up there now eh? Are there still rocks under that layer of snow? I'm just itching to get up there. If a newer rider like myself heads up to Revy alone, what are the chances of taggin along with a group up there. MY buddy who said he was buying a sled bought a lame used harley, and left me high and dry.

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you are coming out the south side of revelstoke you will come to a cross intersection, hang a right and follow it right to the start of the trail! its about 5 minutes out of town!:beer:

Top Bottom