Boston Bruins

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The B's haven't played their style of physical hockey yet, I look for them to step it up tonight. Seguin and Bergy will put the puck in the net and Chara, Seidenberg, Lucic and Thornton will take care of the physical stuff.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, they definitley earned this one!! One more game down, 14 more wins to go!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone but Pittsburgh and Vancouver, Philly and LA finishes it off tomorrow night and Nashville could take a big step towards eliminating the Red Wings with a win tonight but that's a big if, Detroit is tough at home.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good win for the Canucks but they still got a lot of work to do if they're going to make a comeback. LA has 3 more chances to win 1 game, I like their odds better.

Game 4 tonight and the Caps play without Bakstrom, I like our chances, esecially if they play like they did on Monday.

GO BRUINS!!!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know your not rooting for the Bruins so I guess when you say you have a "bad feeling", that means you think the Caps will lose? Good, because I feel the same way!:beer::beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoooaaaaaaa there, we've got to get past the Caps first. But I like the way you think!! :beer::beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruins need to get back to their style of hockey, that was a pathetic attempt at trying to win a game. They will play much better on Saturday at the Garden. Caps proved they wanted it more and took it to the Bruins and got them off their game, congrats to them.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally, Tyler Seguin found his game!! Man can that kid skate, too bad the rest of the Bruins aren't as fast or this series would have been over 2 games ago. I think the Bruins win game 7 and it won't be quite the nail biter as the previous 6. Surprisingly this has been a fairly clean series and hopefully it will end that way. GO BRUINS!!!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn rights..........although i cant stand the caps either, i just really cant stand the bruins, id really like to see either st louis or Nashville take it this year

Top Bottom