Boost It sleds chute climbing

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Cat is making some serious track speed! Up and over the Gash like nobody's business, gaining speed the whole way, and then just threads the needle at the top WOW beauty

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not quite what we need to see after what just happened in our sport. That is what a lot of people think they were doing on friday in mcbride. I know it was far from it. Just saying.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not quite what we need to see after what just happened in our sport. That is what a lot of people think they were doing on friday in mcbride. I know it was far from it. Just saying.
We can't stop a sport because of an accident. People need to take what happened and learn from it. Don't forget it, but don't stop doing what you love because of it.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

everyone has a right to an opinion, but I'm pretty sure this riding group know whats they're doing... more sledding in a season than most peoples lives...

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested to know what kind of vertical climb distance that some of those first green Cat clips show. Like how many veritical feet, and in how many seconds? Would give me a number to compare to other kinds of machines on climbing speed, like fighter jets and the like. I'm thinking they are doing something like 10k ft per minute, which is a lot.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I talked to Neil he said the Cat loves boost and is making big power, he is very happy with it

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested to know what kind of vertical climb distance that some of those first green Cat clips show. Like how many veritical feet, and in how many seconds? Would give me a number to compare to other kinds of machines on climbing speed, like fighter jets and the like. I'm thinking they are doing something like 10k ft per minute, which is a lot.
monster chutes are about 1500ft long & about 1000 vert ft if i remember right,airport chutes are half as long.

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow is that cat making power! I would love to ride the new chassis

Top Bottom