Blaeberry valley

D

DICKY

hey guys going into golden and vernon area this summer. i here you can quad up in the blaeberry valley,, does anyone know is quads can make it to "howse pass" and is there any quadding up in the vernon area,,

robmag

Reaction score
The blaeberry valley is a beautiful riding area, i ride it often myself. You can't actually get into howse pass on an atv. You can ride as far as the cairns creek forestry rec site, where you will find a hiking bridge that is too narrow for atvs across the blaeberry river. Not far past the river, you are into banff national park anyway. Come check out the area anyway, lot's of side roads to explore, and lots of other areas around golden. Still lots of snow up high, but lot's of lower elevation trails and fsrs although we have had some of the roads washed out this spring.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The blaeberry valley is a beautiful riding area, i ride it often myself. You can't actually get into howse pass on an atv. You can ride as far as the cairns creek forestry rec site, where you will find a hiking bridge that is too narrow for atvs across the blaeberry river. Not far past the river, you are into banff national park anyway. Come check out the area anyway, lot's of side roads to explore, and lots of other areas around golden. Still lots of snow up high, but lot's of lower elevation trails and fsrs although we have had some of the roads washed out this spring.

Anyone else ride there lately?

jeffso

Reaction score
noble canyon in lavington just outside of vernon takes you up into the vernon hills and a couple or more lakes goes for miles and miles

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else ride there lately?

Hmmmmm....we crossed that foot-bridge last year didn't we???? The narrow, sketchy one???

Slednnup...grab a Backcountry Mapbook for the area or check out a map somewhere...find the Blaeberry Valley and go there...you'll find a place to park when you get there :) No designated quad trails/staging or anything. Need to get back aways....at least to OB Campground area.

Top Bottom