Bill 6

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a shame to hear of farmers selling out. To bad people cant remember what just happened in the grocerie industry. All the small guys got driven out and now look where we are.

People should know that farming is going to turn eventually and when it does.... Well by that time, the only farms left will be owned by the rich.
In the mean time selling out is the only way to realize your investment.
Crazy.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC reports that our premier has stated no amount of public protest or highway parades will stop bill 6 from being passed.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC reports that our premier has stated no amount of public protest or highway parades will stop bill 6 from being passed.

She won't stop. Hutterites are except and it sounds like family farms with no paid employee's will be off the hook but we will see.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a shame to hear of farmers selling out. To bad people cant remember what just happened in the grocerie industry. All the small guys got driven out and now look where we are.

People should know that farming is going to turn eventually and when it does.... Well by that time, the only farms left will be owned by the rich.

Pretty much farmers won't be able to compete for land for sale cause only corporations will have the money for that. Just look at the big box stores now/all the grocery stores only corporations who will set the price and if you don't like it tough chit eat Ichiban or KD. Food will become the new energy industry.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She won't stop. Hutterites are except and it sounds like family farms with no paid employee's will be off the hook but we will see.

No that Kunt won't but a plebiscite might shake her head when all those new MLA,s are gone!! And the people elect new ones that will fight/listen to the people that elect them.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing now that this Bill 6 is just the beginning to farmers losing their land owners rights so that she can build 28000 wind mills to replace all our coal fired power generators. I sure hope she doesn't jaywalk.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing now that this Bill 6 is just the beginning to farmers losing their land owners rights so that she can build 28000 wind mills to replace all our coal fired power generators. I sure hope she doesn't jaywalk.
And we can all work in a union to maintain them and sign Kumbaya.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1449199148021.jpg

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be so many windmills out there its going to slow the earth down and time and the next election will never come and these #ricks will never go away.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm going to start a "Stop the Windmills from Stopping the Planet Movement" Grant money for sledding here we come.....

There will be so many windmills out there its going to slow the earth down and time and the next election will never come and these #ricks will never go away.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
You know what I hear. All cars are going to be equipped with a windmill on the roof to power it so when you are driving the wind will turn the blades and power your car. You will need to pay a tax though on the wind used and will always have to park on a hill to get going though. F the NDP

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to mention the building a windmill admits more pollution then the thing will ever save by the time it's built,shipped with heavy hall truck , land stripped , concrete poured , cranes to lift , all for what just to pay more for electricity , and have to run a genarator when weather isn't perfect prob has nothing to do with the ndp advisers being directly involved with business ventures that will receive huge financial gains from turning away from fossil fuels going green is just what there going to take from everyone and fill there pockets $$$$$$ with green alright

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think tidal power generation is likely a good option.... bet you the windmills will kill more birds than Suncor ever has
Want to see something special.
Watch Notley try to figure out how to implement tidal power generation in Alberta.

Ol' Sarge

Reaction score
And when there is no sun or wind?
She will probably do what Obama does on some of the large solar arrays down there, use diesel generators to shine lights on the solar panels. Electricity prices will be so high that diesel generation pencils out.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It blows my mind that governments will push through inefficient technologies like this. Why not keep our energy industry going, implement a tax somehow (hate the term carbon tax), and then use that money to fund non partisan research on technology that will work? Thats how I have always pictured carbon tax working. Instead it is used to line the pockets of these "green" hypocrites.

Top Bottom