Biker Betties???

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the bike/sled interchange too like tam does lol but definately agree on keeping it betties. bike is and isnt generic. so dirt works good too. just my thoughts

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo.. a couple of my buddies and my other half want to go check out Drayton now where we were at for the photoshoot last Sunday, since they figured by our pics the riding spot looks pretty cool so i'm probably getting together with Outlaw and Mr & Ms KTM again along with some of my friends and headin out there this Sat, so if anyone is interested in coming out.... just puttin it out there! ( I know most of you are going sledding this weekend, but for those who arent..)

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:
Waivers for everybody BEFORE taking part in any kind of "Betties" shoot is a must!!! Just sayin'

haha thats funny...

Hope you have a good ride..
what time are you going to Drayton Taryn?... How late are you staying??

I am finally getting my quad back from our friends trailer today!!:cool:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:

haha thats funny...

Hope you have a good ride..
what time are you going to Drayton Taryn?... How late are you staying??

I am finally getting my quad back from our friends trailer today!!:cool:

Actually doesn't look like we're goin anymore.. Amber can't make it and I dont really remember my way there and around so we might have to hold off.. I think, providing that my bike gets fixed tonight from our little "crash", were going to go to Johnny's track and rip around, maybe do some trail riding closer to E-Town..RedWater or somethin?? Not sure.. but I have your number I will throw ya a text if we head your way..?

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually doesn't look like we're goin anymore.. Amber can't make it and I dont really remember my way there and around so we might have to hold off.. I think, providing that my bike gets fixed tonight from our little "crash", were going to go to Johnny's track and rip around, maybe do some trail riding closer to E-Town..RedWater or somethin?? Not sure.. but I have your number I will throw ya a text if we head your way..?

Ya for sure...I can meet ya in bruderheim or redwater or something!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey gals...er, Bikin' Biotches...I've recently joined FB and am going to use it to communicate to all the Betties and to post all the pics and stuff. I have an event for DirtBetties as a way to keep track of peeps interested in participating, so if you are on FB, please add me as a friend (Tamara Osborne) and join the event so sledmamma and skinny have list of participants. Anyone wishing to be part will have to sign a waiver/talent release form beforehand. We'll be doing this in the next few weeks when we start the DirtBetties 'stuff'.

The sledbetties website should be expanded with pics and stuff today/tomorrow and down the road we'll have a DirtBetties section on there to post pics too. :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo... whats ladies' schedule's like for the June 18-20th weekend? I would like to "propose" a possible ride for this weekend, just throwing it out there anyway and see because I know I am free so figured I'd try to muster something up to do that weekend..and I wanna ride..so lemme know?:d:rolleyes:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo... whats ladies' schedule's like for the June 18-20th weekend? I would like to "propose" a possible ride for this weekend, just throwing it out there anyway and see because I know I am free so figured I'd try to muster something up to do that weekend..and I wanna ride..so lemme know?:d:rolleyes:

Waaaaaay too soon for me to tell yet!! :dontknow:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waaaaaay too soon for me to tell yet!! :dontknow:
Yeah I hear ya, it is really soon but I know that since Boydo will be out of town I'm gonna be lookin for people to go riding with anyway so figured i'd try to get a group together, I will bring it up throughout the weeks but I just wanted you ladies to keep it in mind!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm actually lookin to get out this weekend coming up as well, Boyd has his first stag trip of the year to Vegas this weekend so if anyone wants to ride lemme know!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay Betties! :d I want to get some DirtBetties together for a ride and some filming (weather pending) on June 19th!! Outlawkitten500 and I have scoped out some trail and places to shoot. :hmm: We are going to really have to rip and tear and ride fairly fast-paced to get to the places that I would like to do some shooting at as we have some distance to cover! The trail and terrain is simple to challenging with some technical spots, creek crossings and mud holes. There is a lot of logs across the trails, some pretty decent hill climbs and maybe even some bushwhacking! :eek: :specool:

We plan on riding for most of the day so bring a trail lunch and plenty of water. I will try to line up a side by to possibly carry some supplies and fuel for the bikes that may need it!

I would like to have everyone out at my place by 9:30 AM. :sun: I will soon have the necessary paperwork that the DirtBetties will need to fill out return to me before we begin filming. Please PM me with your e-mail so that I may send you ladies the paperwork and I will also give you directions if needed!

:wtg:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soo for the biker betties are you only wanting racing quads and dirk bikes?? Or 4x4s as well?? Cause Im in desperate need for a trip to the city and now I could have an excuse:d:d

Other then shopping of course!!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in... So is my camera!!

:thumbsup2:
You better be on that LTZ too! ;)

soo for the biker betties are you only wanting racing quads and dirk bikes?? Or 4x4s as well?? Cause Im in desperate need for a trip to the city and now I could have an excuse:d:d

Other then shopping of course!!

4x4's, sidexside's, whatever you can ride the chit out of!! :p :d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup2:
You better be on that LTZ too! ;)

4x4's, sidexside's, whatever you can ride the chit out of!! :p :d

Yes, The yellow LTZ will be on the trailer!! Just gotta find a way to transport the camera and keep it dry from all the mud. No worries though-- it shall be done!!

Just a quick update on the article for RidersWest Magazine for any of the girls who were interested. I did an interview for the Magazine last Friday. The reporter and editor perused 170 different pictures from our day out at the beginning of May and chose 7 from there. They are looking at 3 of the 7 pics as possible cover photos... and I know who it is... but I'm not telling!!! The remaining photos (I'm not sure how many of the remaining photos will be used) will be used in the body of the article. The article will go online as soon as it is ready, and will be available in two weeks on news-stands!!

Good work girls... very exciting :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
June 19th could possibly work for me, my step brother is celebrating his birthday at Pembina camping for the weekend... which could be convenient...

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to sit this one out, going to be floating down the Pembina on Sat, have a good time ladies!

Top Bottom