Casting call-Betties in Training

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great idea has come our way from one of our forum members and we are going to run with it! :wtg:

A member who is very supportive of our project suggested some kind of spotlight on the young riders getting into the sport may be a good addition to our movie. We thought about this a bit and decided it was a fabulous idea. SledBetties is all about promoting the involvment of women in this great sport and what better way than to showcase the girls that are so fundamental in this growth! :common001:

In order to do this, we need your help. We are very time committed to the making of this video and cannot add to that by arranging filming for these girls. From conversations with interested members, it seems there would be enough support from the parents, relatives, friends, and mentors of these young girls that we could obtain footage of them from these sources.

If you know of any young female riders that would like to be part of this, please contact any of the production team, or PM me here. We're not going to be picky, so don't worry about being a 'pro' - just capture their experience of riding, some personality of the girls and what they like about snowmobiling. We are also interested in still photos. This will be done as a unique bonus clip, quality of the footage or camera used is irrelevant, all we need is your contribution, however you can do it, and leave the rest to us. :d

For those of you participating in this, we will need to have your ok to use the footage in the movie as these are minors. We have methods for transferring your files to us and can provide that upon request.

Thanks so much for your participation! These young girls are going to be so pumped!!! :bdog:

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had actually thought about this- my little Sledbetties in training. Madison is 11 and is getting a 500 snopro on Wednesday. We are headed to Smithers and I will definitely be capturing some footage of her and the other little girls. Also, my neice Makayla is a wicked little rider so I will be sure to include her also!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had actually thought about this- my little Sledbetties in training. Madison is 11 and is getting a 500 snopro on Wednesday. We are headed to Smithers and I will definitely be capturing some footage of her and the other little girls. Also, my neice Makayla is a wicked little rider so I will be sure to include her also!!

Awesome Mamma!:D I saw your post to that effect while this idea was being considered - it had some influence on the decision. :) It sure is a bonus that our photographer has some young Betties and that you're in favour of the idea! :D :woohoo1:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dang if i had known my 9yr DD has no fear and sleds like she has been riding since day one we just came home from 10days of riding i could have did some video only got pics, her first ride in deep pow, her first stuck in deep pow and her first "lay it on its side" in deep pow! lol i think this is a great idea to add to the movie.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dang if i had known my 9yr DD has no fear and sleds like she has been riding since day one we just came home from 10days of riding i could have did some video only got pics, her first ride in deep pow, her first stuck in deep pow and her first "lay it on its side" in deep pow! lol i think this is a great idea to add to the movie.

Great Corissa! The pics will be awesome to have, and maybe you can still get some vid of her! Our cut-off for submission isn't until May! :) Glad you like the idea and good luck getting some footage of her! :beer:

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 11 year old daughter LOVES sledding, although she hasn't hit the big mountains quite yet. She has her own 340 sled, but every once in awhile she wants to ride her older brothers M sled.....I think she will make an awesome Sledbettie in training......here is some pics of her on her brothers M sled and some of her on her own custom 340.......

Attachments

• DSC05307.jpg
    DSC05307.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC05393.jpg
    DSC05393.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC05395.jpg
    DSC05395.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 35

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taminator:

I'll PM you. My daughter Ali would love it. This is a pic of here on her 550 Freestyle. She just spent Saturday on my 600 Etech. Looks like I lost a sled.

Attachments

• P2050036(2).jpg
    P2050036(2).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom