Biker Betties???

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just gonna throw this out there... :dunno:

IF there are any women dirtbikers, quadders, streetbikers, etc out there that would like to contribute to a promo vid to be included with the sledbetties movie, I would consider putting together (or promote another producer) a short vid promoting women on bikes...all kinds of motorized 'bikes'!! :bike:

We would need one or two gals to coordinate getting the video and pics and other information required and at least 8 particpants. You'll get some guidance on what and how and you'll have some support from myself and other riders. The sledbetties team will be busy with the sled movie so this would be done seperately by the participants then submitted for the making of the video (approx 5-8min teaser). There would be a deadline for contributions of mid August sometime in order to be ready to be put on the sled movie that will be released for Oct this year. So that would give 4ish months of riding time to acheive this.

Share your thoughts. ;)

This is open to all ages of female riders. :cool:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:hmm: This could work Tam! I'm interested! Let's see how much interest we can get from some of the other ladies!:)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's a great idea! i guess if i learn wheelies on my rocket this summer it'd be something worth showing lol

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be willing to help gather footage, and I happen to know a few chicks who rock a dirtbike :)

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sweet hot baby rides a pretty gnarley KTM144. shes an excellent rider who's been known to launch some pretty big jumps.

I'm volunteering her for something like this. how do i post a picture of her and her sexy KTM?

Johnny

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
sorry cant help it lol

thinking about letting my hair grow maybe ill also get a spot in the vid

Attachments

• user5777_pic5883_1247664693.jpg
    user5777_pic5883_1247664693.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 92

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:hmm: This could work Tam! I'm interested! Let's see how much interest we can get from some of the other ladies!:)
Cool skinny :wtg:

that's a great idea! i guess if i learn wheelies on my rocket this summer it'd be something worth showing lol
No wheelies required...just a nice shot on your bike...if you happen to be doin' a wheelie...bonus!!! :p Countin' you in white6!

I would be willing to help gather footage, and I happen to know a few chicks who rock a dirtbike :)

Right on Mamma! You and skinny would be great peeps to head this up...just sayin' ;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sweet hot baby rides a pretty gnarley KTM144. shes an excellent rider who's been known to launch some pretty big jumps.

I'm volunteering her for something like this. how do i post a picture of her and her sexy KTM?

Johnny

Right on Johnny! Get a pic up if you can!
Why not get your 'sweet hot baby' on here to yack it up with the gals!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry cant help it lol

thinking about letting my hair grow maybe ill also get a spot in the vid

Good idea on posting pics Fossy...

I think you might need to do more than grow your hair...LOL

Looks like you'll have a biking partner at the 'Jamboree/campout' this year...Steve's takin his bike too! :D

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool skinny :wtg:

No wheelies required...just a nice shot on your bike...if you happen to be doin' a wheelie...bonus!!! :p Countin' you in white6!

Right on Mamma! You and skinny would be great peeps to head this up...just sayin' ;)

Sounds like we may need to do a biker betties ride this summer! :hmm: I'm willing to give it shot Tam! I would definitely be requiring some guidance from yourself and some other betties on the production team to pull it all together. Would love for Mamma to head this up also if she is not too busy this summer with her other endeavors!! :shrug:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I'm in! I don't have any good filming equipment.. just a digital camera lol but I can definitely try to get some footage of me this season...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guidance is available, no problem! :)
Should be a pretty easy thing to put together. Just a matter of getting the gals lined up and then nag at them all summer to get some pics and footy LOL...JK.
I think if we set it up like a funky, home movie we can make it all work. Random riders with shots/vids mixed together...high quality stuff wouldn't be required for that, so all cameras would be good. (Mammas stuff, of course, will be High Quality :wtg:)

LadyDirt, I was thinkin' you might be into this :d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You betcha'.. if you bounce on over to the "looking for female riders" thread.. you will notice there are quite a few ladies wanting to hook up and ride in the dirt this season.. hopefully we can arrange a big ride and get some footage/pics. I have a buddy who films us and makes videos in the summer so I might be able to ask for his help! :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You betcha'.. if you bounce on over to the "looking for female riders" thread.. you will notice there are quite a few ladies wanting to hook up and ride in the dirt this season.. hopefully we can arrange a big ride and get some footage/pics. I have a buddy who films us and makes videos in the summer so I might be able to ask for his help! :)

Cool :cool:
I'll leave it to you gals to 'round up' other girls, I have my hands full. But anyone is welcome and anyone you can get to help will only make it better! :D
If you can have them make a post on this thread, it will help those who take on the organizing and make it easier to keep track and communicate with them.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we may need to do a biker betties ride this summer! :hmm: I'm willing to give it shot Tam! I would definitely be requiring some guidance from yourself and some other betties on the production team to pull it all together. Would love for Mamma to head this up also if she is not too busy this summer with her other endeavors!! :shrug:

I would definitely be willing to help in any way possible. I am keeping my summer commitments, (weddings and work) to a bare minimum sooooo.... sky's the limit...

LadyDirt has a connection to some sort of resort out Nordegg way: perhaps we should be organizing a ladies weekend and some filming? ROAD TRIP!!!!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be willing to help in any way possible. I am keeping my summer commitments, (weddings and work) to a bare minimum sooooo.... sky's the limit...

LadyDirt has a connection to some sort of resort out Nordegg way: perhaps we should be organizing a ladies weekend and some filming? ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Yeah that is a possibility, definitely a "centralized" location for ladies all over to meet up. Nordegg has some pretty generally good riding..especially for quadders.. can get pretty dicey on a dirtbike so even though it can be a ladies "ride" I would strongly recommend having some gents at our disposal to help if any situations got out of hand..I know I needed my man to bail me out of some pretty gnarly areas up there several times..but there are lots of areas that are still pretty good for all levels of riders. My Dad does own/operate a resort out there with log style cabins (3) so we can certainly look into booking a weekend up there if others are down for it. a campground is close by too if there isn't enough room to accomodate everyone at my Dads place.

Top Bottom