Biker Betties???

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A dune buggy would be a great addition to our little pic/footage sessions! Don't see them too often!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
A dune buggy would be a great addition to our little pic/footage sessions! Don't see them too often!

I was thinking about it actually. And the only reason why i'm thinking about it is because I am all so very new to the motorized sports scene, I bought the dune buggy last year, 1st ever toy i've ever owned and i'm not all that good yet, still learning. Plus I think it would be better to see the dune buggy in pics and vids if the roll cage was replaced 1st. My boyfriend tried a jump after i put an exhaust kit on it and ended up flipping it ass over tea kettle. My 1st broken bone resulted from that, just a finger thank god, could have been worse. By the way this is your fellow female Shiba Inu owner from Maureen. I live out in spruce grove.;)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about it actually. And the only reason why i'm thinking about it is because I am all so very new to the motorized sports scene, I bought the dune buggy last year, 1st ever toy i've ever owned and i'm not all that good yet, still learning. Plus I think it would be better to see the dune buggy in pics and vids if the roll cage was replaced 1st. My boyfriend tried a jump after i put an exhaust kit on it and ended up flipping it ass over tea kettle. My 1st broken bone resulted from that, just a finger thank god, could have been worse. By the way this is your fellow female Shiba Inu owner from Maureen. I live out in spruce grove.;)

Yup, I know who you are;)

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool:Wicked pictures betties and KTM.....hopefully next time I will get to see myself in some too haha...Glad to see your weekend turned out! A few crashes but no broken bones :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, not yet!! We were pretty accident-prone on the weekend...with even more of us, it will increase the traffic and it's hard to figure out who is where all the time ..so we definitely need to be extra careful:eek:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, not yet!! We were pretty accident-prone on the weekend...with even more of us, it will increase the traffic and it's hard to figure out who is where all the time ..so we definitely need to be extra careful:eek:

Actually... one of us seemed to more accident prone than the rest :eek:... I think I'm gonna need a waiver for her!! Just sayin'...

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad you ladies had a great weekend! i been flatt out at work. and to top things off got nailed with about 4ft of snow on friday. it was complete he// up in the mac so there was noo way i was gonna make this ride :( but next time i hope to make it. living in edmonton now for a bit so we shall see

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually... one of us seemed to more accident prone than the rest :eek:... I think I'm gonna need a waiver for her!! Just sayin'...

lol, not fair! Haha, just because I was involved/almost involved in all of them, doesn't mean I was the cause of them!!:rant::p

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So....curious as to everyone's thoughts on the name we use for our promo and possible future 'stuff'...I like continuing the Betties theme as it helps to keep the Betty buzz going year round which helps the Sledbetties vid :cool:

BikeBetties
BikerBetties
DirtBetties
DirtyBetties
MudBetties

???????anything else?????????:confused::confused:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So....curious as to everyone's thoughts on the name we use for our promo and possible future 'stuff'...I like continuing the Betties theme as it helps to keep the Betty buzz going year round which helps the Sledbetties vid :cool:

BikeBetties
BikerBetties
DirtBetties
DirtyBetties
MudBetties

???????anything else?????????:confused::confused:

I'd say the "dirty/dirtbetties" definitley more suiting considering we have a variety of machines...dirtbikes, quads, side by sides, ..possibly even a dunebuggy..but I mean it really makes no difference to me, just my input:)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K...just thinking outloud....

Could be MuddBetties....:confused:

I like the 'ring' to BikerBetties, but does focus just on bikes....but many peeps refer to their quad as a 'bike'...I like the sled/bike change out...but not necessarily in favor of it either....

Is there another word????

DirtyBetties has a little hidden reference...you 'dirty' girls...LOL

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reason why I like dirtbetties, rather then muddbetties, cuz just like bikerbetties, muddbetties refers more to 4X4s then bikes... of course we get muddier then all he!! sometimes too but not by preference.. bikes are not meant for the mud lol. Either way, it is just a name.. I think no matter what everyone gets the hint.. I just can't think of a more general term that would easily describe all kind of off road vehicles better then "dirt". :p

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amber votes DirtBetties.

I was SURE she'd sayd DirtyBetties.... i think it flows off the tongue better:d

Top Bottom