Biker Betties???

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to be sceptic of girls doing motor sports, moast people think that ladies would rather be doing there nails then rippin. its nice to see that there are finaly some women on the trails :rolleyes:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to sit this one out, going to be floating down the Pembina on Sat, have a good time ladies!

Too bad LD, it should be a good ride! At least you are replacing fun with fun! :wtg: Have a great time-should be a fantastic day for a float also!!! :common001:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF????!!!!:confused: Busy girl...:eek: I guess the dirtbeotches will have to plan another ride... soon...;) Have a great weekend!!:d

I know, I hate to miss it, I even contemplated bringing my bike out to the campground as Drayton is only about 20 mins away, but I'm kinda looking forward to enjoying the nice weather by lounging in my dingy with a beer in my hand floating down the river! It was a tough choice, but its a birthday party so kinda hate to miss that too...ohwell, next time! And if there isn't a local dirtbettie ride planned before the campout then hope to some of you ladies there! white6 and I are goin together and we are definitely looking forward to it!! :beer::d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I know, I hate to miss it, I even contemplated bringing my bike out to the campground as Drayton is only about 20 mins away, but I'm kinda looking forward to enjoying the nice weather by lounging in my dingy with a beer in my hand floating down the river! It was a tough choice, but its a birthday party so kinda hate to miss that too...ohwell, next time! And if there isn't a local dirtbettie ride planned before the campout then hope to some of you ladies there! white6 and I are goin together and we are definitely looking forward to it!! :beer::d

River's running high and fast, buddies went last weekend took them 30 minutes roughly from Cemetary to Provincial park..... just a heads up

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
River's running high and fast, buddies went last weekend took them 30 minutes roughly from Cemetary to Provincial park..... just a heads up

It took us approx 2 hours from the Cemetary to the campground, it did run fast in some spots, then extremely slow in other parts, but it was a good time, so fun we went and did it again on Sunday :d

Top Bottom