Bike made for all weather

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here is a Russan bike made for all weather, this would be a little crazy. They sell at Bad A$$ Customs, one of the guys at work showed me this. I think this would get chilly and would you get some funny looks.

[youtube]Pq9gBNlgkpw[/youtube]

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this machine brand new? it looks like it from WWI, we have a 1986 Belarus tractor(Russian) and its looks like it was built in the same era. The Russians should look to the Germans for some designing of vehicles.

Attachments

• belarus.jpg
    belarus.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 217

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they both have the same wheels!!! The headlights are definitely from the same manufacturer!!!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a guy last month riding one of those bikes around Calgary. Pretty cold and all he was wearing was an open face helmet and cheap winter coat. Drivers around here are bad enough, throw in snow and ice? I wouldn't ride in the winter here. I avoid the city in the summer on my bike.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Impressive, all he needs is a set of tire chains and a dozens beers. Hours of fun.:bike:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks a little drafty......... Might want some skinz hand guards. Could use another 20 Hp of stickers .

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did somebody say that thing was ALL Weather?

I hate to say it But I don't think that would hold up in THE WEATHER WE ARE HAVING NOW! LOL LOL LOL

Top Bottom