Big bore

gartho

Reaction score
Just wandering if anybody knows anyone out there that is running a big bore kit in any of the cat ho 800's,I think it's a 920?. how well does it work??:d,any feed back greatly appreciated!

gartho

Reaction score
thanx I've herd the name ,but I live in a cave,could I get a contact source? suppose google would work!!!!

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done the turbo route. Heading down the Linderman road as soon as I get my cylinders shipped out.

The biggest problem is doing it to a cat when there's a pro on the way. Just not allowed to touch the pro when I get it :(

For a year ;)

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done the turbo route. Heading down the Linderman road as soon as I get my cylinders shipped out.

The biggest problem is doing it to a cat when there's a pro on the way. Just not allowed to touch the pro when I get it :(

For a year ;)

What if you grew a set?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx I've herd the name ,but I live in a cave,could I get a contact source? suppose google would work!!!!

Search Arctic Edge Motorsports on Google, you'l lfind it. He's in the Crowsnest Pass.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
d&d makes a 901 big bore kit for the 800ho, heard it works pretty sweet but thats just word of mouth, never actually seen it in action:d

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
d&d makes a 901 big bore kit for the 800ho, heard it works pretty sweet but thats just word of mouth, never actually seen it in action:d

D&D may work well at sealevel but I have never heard anything good about their stuff at elevation.

Top Bottom