Best stucks of the day in McBride.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
The kAT got stuck, The Doo got stuck,the Kat got out & Poo got stuck in Yammie rut................... Kind of the same as the Rednecks trucks ! :D

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Awesome picture. I know Darrell pulled a couple of muscles - hope he's not too sore today. Hope his wife isn't on snow and mud - he wasn't going to tell her it was a baby avy that got him.

Judy
Mountain Haven

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Awesome picture. I know Darrell pulled a couple of muscles - hope he's not too sore today. Hope his wife isn't on snow and mud - he wasn't going to tell her it was a baby avy that got him.

Judy
Mountain Haven

Now ya spilled the beans !!!! .... Way to go !! :oops::lol: :D

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VERY STIFF AND SORE.Kind of like when a Mack truck hits you. but all in all things could have been alot worse.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a good one of me stuck in the burn at bell. It was probably close to 5:00pm when i got stuck, and it took us a while to dig out and evacuate the area as we had three sleds down there and four people to get out...two adults doubling and sidehilling = hilarious...especially when they hit a six foot hole on the way out and the people and sled seperate in a puff of snow.

Sorry for bad pics....I don't know what happened.

Attachments

• Me Stuck in the Burn at Bell.jpg
    Me Stuck in the Burn at Bell.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 378
  • Me Stuck in the Burn at Bell2.JPG
    Me Stuck in the Burn at Bell2.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 376

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You need a better camera...and a great stuck...it's good to be stuck.
Cheerz.

Here's a good one of me stuck in the burn at bell. It was probably close to 5:00pm when i got stuck, and it took us a while to dig out and evacuate the area as we had three sleds down there and four people to get out...two adults doubling and sidehilling = hilarious...especially when they hit a six foot hole on the way out and the people and sled seperate in a puff of snow.

Sorry for bad pics....I don't know what happened.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need a better camera...and a great stuck...it's good to be stuck.
Cheerz.

Wasn't my camera, it was Rocky Mountain Kamakazi's video camera..some pics are good, some not so much and the lighting was also poor as it was getting dark just as i buried it...(conveinient)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I agree, getting stuck shows that your challenging the Mountain. Not getting stuck means that your sitting on the bottom watching, even the most skilled riders get stuck....keep on rock'n
Your not snowmobiling unless you've been stuck a couple times during the day.. . :bandance: :D:D:D:D:D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple from Renshaw in the spring of 06. My buddy won a 900 IQ 166 in a raffle and this was his first time in the mountains.

Attachments

• Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 338
  • Picture 077.jpg
    Picture 077.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 339

Trencher

Reaction score
It wasn't In Mc Bride but I thought it was worth posting. This was at Goose Tower, Alta. A couple Flatlanders playin in the Snow..... Whoops shouldn't have gone there. Enjoy The Pics

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00422.jpg
    Copy of DSC00422.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 439
  • Copy of DSC00421.JPG
    Copy of DSC00421.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 437
  • Copy of DSC00405.jpg
    Copy of DSC00405.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 433

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEHEHE Trencher I think there are a lot of us here that have been in that same situation on one occasion or more.... :D

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First post on this site - way to go brother Gerald!!! I laughed my a$$ off seeing those pics as I have identical pics of him in a tree well in Forster, Radium from a few years back - if they were digital I would have posted.

Brother AL

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just showed my wife - she laughed too. Stick to mud racing Gerald - bet there was a bit of an 'After Shock' following that - where's my legs comes to mind!!

Cheers - wish I had been there for that trip - heck I'd have paid admission!!

Top Bottom