best sounding can?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i noticed that the sno stuff can is quite a bit cheaper than the rest.. is there a reason? and how is it compared to an mbrp race can..?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but what are they doing to the motor in the long run!!??

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put snow stuff can on and three rides later blew a piston, but! it had the wrong jetting in it when i took the cabs apart
first sled live and learn hahahah

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLP triple pipes on the old ultra sound wicked. Can hear it coming from miles away.
MBRP has a really good sound to it.
I ran a dynoport racing can with baffles removed on my old 07 and that thing sounded awesome! Nice and loud.

css

Reaction score
I have a Jaws can on my assault, really well built, lightweight, sounds awsome but after 4 or 5 days of straight riding something a little quieter would be nice
YouTube - west yellowstone.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's see. What have we learned here? I think I'll either get an MBRP, JAWS, Bender, Speedwerx, Npp, thing, SLP, Rumble pack, AAENS, Skinz Super Q, quiet thing, dyno port or I'll just build my own!!! :confused: Thanks for narrowing it down boys!:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its funny,almost every ride I go on people ask me what kind of can Im running cause it sounds friggin awsome,Well now I know why cause there dont seem to be many out there and after buying it slightly used,(looked new but the guy said it had about 200 miles on it) I put about 800 miles on it and I dont think you can make a single pipe on a sled sound better,its a bit loud but it is a...........
D&D Big Dawg Barker,and it Barks!
catmando!

Monster

Reaction score
Im looking to put either a d&d big dog barker, the thing, or jaws on my 2011 M8. I was just wondering which one is going to be the loudest and sound really good. I dont know much about the big dog barker or the thing so i was wondering if someone could help me and and give me some suggestions. thanks

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont know if its like way too late but i must say the MBRP, i always am getting asked which pipe and can i have. Only ever had the mbrp can

Top Bottom