best sounding can?

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys what is the best sounding exhaust you have ever heard ?
that sno stuff rumble pack sounds freaking awesome! :cool:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NPP from specialty sleds, as long as you are faaaaar from populated areas.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually like LOUD exhaust. But after switching from my D&D Barker can to the SLP system on my M8, I must say I kind of like the quieter SLP can better.:rolleyes: Must be getting old I guess.:crying3:

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the MBRP although the race version is pretty loud. I have the standard version but even like the trail on my buddies Summit 800. Maybe I am just getting old...

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured I'd be different and try a JAWS can on my 07 800r and I must say it sounds great!

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my xmas gift a little early[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZYFSh8IVU[/YOUTUBE]

skimmin

Reaction score
If you want REALLY loud go with the "THING". If you want not so loud go with the "QUIET THING". These cans are a little pricier but the craftsmanship and gains (weight and HP. I can't believe how much it 'woke up' my sled), as well as the wicked sound with this can seem to be far superior to a lot of other cans. I have one on my MTN Cat and it's AWESOME! There is no comparison if you try to compare it to a M*RP can. That's like comparing apples to oranges! lol

is the link for the company that builds, sells and ships them. If you have any questions, give them a call and ask to talk to AL.

1000cc

Reaction score
could someone with the thing can on their snowmobile put a sound clip on youtube so i can hear how it sounds

Top Bottom