Beer Question

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I swear the buffalo on the label of Calgary pissed in the bottle... If that was the last beer on earth, I'd quit drinkin'.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beer is delicious, but to be a beer snob I don't really think age has to do with it, perhaps just consumption levels.

I've always enjoyed grabbing a six pack of random cans and touring the world on a friday night.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Beer is delicious, but to be a beer snob I don't really think age has to do with it, perhaps just consumption levels.

I've always enjoyed grabbing a six pack of random cans and touring the world on a friday night.

Ur last line was awsum, gonna have to try that. Anyone try Hoeegardden? I think it has a bubblegum aftertaste.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Yea, that's an interesting thing to doo. I even got into some Hobgoblin (sp) one of those nights!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the hoeegarden before. That stuff was pretty tasty.
The hobgoblin though, not my cup of tea at all. Tried it a while ago, so maybe my tastes have changed, I'm not man enough to give it another whirl yet.

Ever tried an Innis & Gunn? The beer is stored in old whisky casks as it ages. Pretty expensive at 3$ for a bottle, but it has such a distinct flavour and is quite fantastic. Not super dark, but far from light.

Mmmm Beer... :d

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I enjoyed the hoeegarden before. That stuff was pretty tasty.
The hobgoblin though, not my cup of tea at all. Tried it a while ago, so maybe my tastes have changed, I'm not man enough to give it another whirl yet.

Ever tried an Innis & Gunn? The beer is stored in old whisky casks as it ages. Pretty expensive at 3$ for a bottle, but it has such a distinct flavour and is quite fantastic. Not super dark, but far from light.

Mmmm Beer... :d

jeesh i know what ur sayin MMMM beer, now i needs one for lunch.

Top Bottom