Beer Question

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quit a bit older boys been using the same name for probaly 10 years now. Just always thought man up and drink a real beer.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing is i don't normally drink beer, it kinda one of those just chillin around the house or fire things. normally its whiskey or bust, ain't nothing like a ice cold pepsi and rye.

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing better than a cold Red Stripe with a spicey pattie or Jerk chicken. Some places on the beach sold them for 150J but you could buy a case at the supermarket for a better price...but who wants to go shopping when you are in paridise!

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in my 20's but i know guys in their 30's who will still hit the beer bong by the fire after a hard days riding its about having fun.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in my 20's but i know guys in their 30's who will still hit the beer bong by the fire after a hard days riding its about having fun.

Beer bongs makes me barf plus I love beer and the volume I drink I don't need a bong!
For a cheap tasty beer I suggest Busch.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
chit if u wanna man up like u sez, mite as well drink sum molson XXX, Xtra old stock, or even sum molson wildcat.

or maybe a Guiness....just saying

I always thought one had to be in their 30's to really be a beer connoisseur. Soo many out there and particularly the imports. The choice is huge and there are some really nice brews these days coming out of the micro breweries.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm more of a rum swailer, but if I drink beer...it's Bud Light. I don't want to get drunk, I just like to pee a lot.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing better than a cold Red Stripe with a spicey pattie or Jerk chicken. Some places on the beach sold them for 150J but you could buy a case at the supermarket for a better price...but who wants to go shopping when you are in paridise!

Ya mon!! It's the stubby bottle that makes Red Stripe taste so good.

pistonpete

Reaction score
MOOSEHEADS the best, has to be fresh (green bottle) :d:beer:

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 62

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a beer question. Why is it Calgary beer is brewed in Alberta, but only sold in saskatchewan? I find this is a pretty good tasting beer, and youi cant buy it in Alberta. Also you would think that the calgary stampede would support there own label and beer. Better marketing I would think. Calgary Stampede and Calgary beer???.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I have a beer question. Why is it Calgary beer is brewed in Alberta, but only sold in saskatchewan? I find this is a pretty good tasting beer, and youi cant buy it in Alberta. Also you would think that the calgary stampede would support there own label and beer. Better marketing I would think. Calgary Stampede and Calgary beer???.

with a name like that it must suck......

Top Bottom